FOP PRESIDENT NOW K9 expert
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

FOP PRESIDENT NOW K9 expert

Our FOP President is commenting on K9 matters and knows nothing about the K-9 unit or K9 training on Facebook giving his opinion saying what doesn’t look right and the guy looks like a douchebag. Isn’t our FOP president a douchebag himself? This is the Union president you guys elected I really hope you guys never get jammed up and have to call him for help because he will be the first one to give his opinion on what looks right or not. His douchebag self is to fat to ever go experience a specialized unit so keep your comments to yourself especially on social media.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our FOP President is commenting on K9 matters and knows nothing about the K-9 unit or K9 training on Facebook giving his opinion saying what doesn’t look right and the guy looks like a douchebag. Isn’t our FOP president a douchebag himself? This is the Union president you guys elected I really hope you guys never get jammed up and have to call him for help because he will be the first one to give his opinion on what looks right or not. His douchebag self is to fat to ever go experience a specialized unit so keep your comments to yourself especially on social media.
    Take a good look at lugo and Ortiz as long as we don’t go back to that who cares

Unregistered
    Like u said in your post your not an expert nor even have a clue what happens on k9 trainings..... what give U the right to criticize actions of a handler...... the only thing u have handle in your career is a D I C K IN YOUR MOUTH.... instead of talking crap be a fuc king leader and ask what happened, why the behavior ask questions if it bother you so much, instead u trashed a fellow officer without knowing any FACTS/information...... this is the idiot we elected in office, this is the guys that is going to represent you????? .... WTF, I HOPE NONE OF YOU HAVE ANY SIMILAR INCIDENTS CUZ FOR SURE YOUR EXPERT FOP PRESIDENT IS ALREADY CONDEMNING YOU!!!!!

Unregistered
    Tommy REYES THE DAY U DO REAL POLICE WORK U CAN GIVE YOUR OPINION......

Unregistered
    Well done Tommy , talked all that shit about the captain using his freedom of social media, But again u ain’t that different trading another fellow officer without knowing any facts.

Unregistered
    Otro sopla tubo in offcie ****literally****

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tommy REYES THE DAY U DO REAL POLICE WORK U CAN GIVE YOUR OPINION......
    Oh please Javi only thing you know how to do good is beat up women.

Unregistered
    All I can say is 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

Unregistered
    Fop president adding His non existent experience on the matter without knowing all the facts ... that’s is who is protecting you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 good luck

Unregistered
    The only high liability this idiot has done is a butt plug w his boyfriend.... classic FAG GOT adding his feeling to an objective situation. Good luck getting represented by this f u cking idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast