FOP PRESIDENT NOW K9 expert - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Really talking shit about something you have no clue, u talked so much shit when the captain **** w that PINECREST cop..... but now u doing the same with without even knowing facts....

Unregistered
    Or Just go on social media and talk shit like our FOP PRESIDENT. On something he has no experience whatsoever. Adding fuel to the fIre

Unregistered
    Tommy reyes = 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀

Unregistered
    I thought it was BS but what were u thinking.... I don’t even know why I voted for u....

Unregistered
    To be fair , Captian Ortiz spent alot of hours with us in K9 learning what we do and why we do things a certain way. I think he understands thebins and outs of K9 pretty well. So stop talking crap just to talk crap without knowing what you're saying. He went by all the sections of SOS to learn.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To be fair , Captian Ortiz spent alot of hours with us in K9 learning what we do and why we do things a certain way. I think he understands thebins and outs of K9 pretty well. So stop talking crap just to talk crap without knowing what you're saying. He went by all the sections of SOS to learn.
    Oye come pinga nadie está hablando del capitán IDIOT ...... look at Tommy Reyes Facebook post we talking about him

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oye come pinga nadie está hablando del capitán IDIOT ...... look at Tommy Reyes Facebook post we talking about him
    Come pinga read all the post moron

Unregistered
    Yo brother haw can u even give ur stupid opinion when u do t even know what handler go thru..... oh I forgot u TRAINED PIG AND A TURTTLE.

Unregistered
    Ortiz and Lugo you cowards lost miserably get it through your big inflated head, we the majority don’t want you and you will never be in charge of our Union ever again.

Unregistered
    Far from ortiz .... I was good til u talked shit about another fellow officer and posted on your social media like ur a subject matter expert..... your another 🐀 w power now...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12