Marriott shooting vs dog leash

Unregistered

Marriott shooting vs dog leash

For the first time in the city's history, a shooting at the Marriott. Why? Well, Edgewater has no A shift,, C shift sleeps during the shift, PST is clueless and the Commander has B shift chasing unleashed dog owners in order to give them "civil citations on an A form " as per his email and Morales directive.

The city will become like the beach unless an ordinance is passed forcing hotels and motels to hire off duty officers. Tick tock...counting every hour until I am 09 06 forever

Unregistered
    Thanks to Deputy Chief Papier who has been running the department for the last 3 years with his mistress Natalie I love u Martinez.

Unregistered
    Not everything is Papier's fault or Javi's. Neither one of them had anything to do with making Freddie Cruz a NET Commander. HE is clueless as a COmmander and thinks he can talk his way out of everything. Officers in his NET tell me that he concentrates on what he is told is important by the president of the Biscayne HOA. Why isn't this being investigated? Why isnt a public information request made for his emails being submitted to see if the president of an HOA is pulling the strings of a POLICE COMMANDER?!?! DISGUSTING!! Shooting at the Marriot, person stabbed at the Marina, stabbing at Bay Park every week Edgewater is in the news and Freddie can't be honest with his constituents and tell them "Dogs off leash is not high on our priority when we are have shootings, robberies and stabbings". Can't wait for the news to get a hold of this.