Drew is cleaning up the airport
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Drew is cleaning up the airport

Drew is doing a great job cleaning up the airport. This is something that needed to be done a long time ago. No other supervisor wanted to take on this responsibility. The massage is clear, “No more sleeping at the airport and do your job.”
    I’m also assigned to the airport and applaud him for doing a great job.
    Every district has those who think they can get away with not for-filling what’s expected of them. The ones who do the work always end up pulling in the slack for the ones who don’t.

Stop the crying and just do your job.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Drew is doing a great job cleaning up the airport. This is something that needed to be done a long time ago. No other supervisor wanted to take on this responsibility. The massage is clear, “No more sleeping at the airport and do your job.”
    Every district has those who think they can get away with not for-filling what’s expected of them. The ones who do the work always end up pulling in the slack for the ones who don’t.

Yeah okay tough guy now go STFU!

Unregistered

“For-filling”—— wow that’s a “special” way of saying fulfilling.

Unregistered
    You are not talking about this Drew, right?

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...Where%92s-Drew

He barely knows how go clean his as-s.
    You have very proficient, motivated and experienced sergeants at the airport before Andrew Cardarelli arrived. Drew is just smokes and mirrors to make a name for himself, but your reputation precedes you.

Unregistered
    I hear Dist 54 needs some help. Please send super star supervisor Drew there. Get him the he!! out of the airport

Unregistered

GED needs a refund

To the first poster idiot. U have a good lawsuit on ur hands...u should sue whoever gave u your GED...they want there money back...my 5yr old writes better...are u a ex jailer...

Unregistered
    To the first poster idiot. U have a good lawsuit on ur hands...u should sue whoever gave u your GED...they want there money back...my 5yr old writes better...are u a ex jailer...
    Ok Drew, as far as we understand you, that's what matters, specially when you use "there" instead of "their". We know that when your only resource is to be a grammar corrector is because you whare out of arguments and every other criticism is true.

Unregistered
    Drew should be permanently assigned to the spirit airlines terminal. Drew and the animals that fly out of spirit deserve each other. Natural selection at its finest.

Unregistered

Way to go Drew, your doing a great job. As for you slackers who think you can select the airport and retire keep dreaming. Take your lazy slug azz to Dist 5 and become productive. You can also try D-11 and see how that works.
    If you think you can go ice skating at the airport for you lazy do nothing deputies try again. We finally have a great Sgt who will not take crap. Just speaking the truth.

As for the phucking spelling coach who will definitely say something about my spelling or writing,”Go phuck yourself.” Lol

Unregistered
    Drew should be permanently assigned to the spirit airlines terminal. Drew and the animals that fly out of spirit deserve each other. Natural selection at its finest.
    Instead of being a coward you should tell him to his face. We like him at the airport.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast