Xmas party in the spring. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This place is really too small to hand out awards, for real, and point out the favorites. All the officers and supervisors here do the best they can do on this job for this agency.
    Other agency alert/BOLO award.

Located the most video of unidentifiable suspects.

Opened most doors/ checked most fields.

Seized the most weed for destruction.

Here’s just a few. What do you mean we don’t need awards? These heroes should not go unnoticed.

Unregistered
    Other agency alert/BOLO award.

Located the most video of unidentifiable suspects.

Opened most doors/ checked most fields.

Seized the most weed for destruction.

Here’s just a few. What do you mean we don’t need awards? These heroes should not go unnoticed.
    The lowest amount of time employed but the biggest complainer award.

Most Info reports

Biggest do nothing who's loved by the Command Staff.

One assignment at a time no matter how busy it is even when your squad mates are smothered with reports award.

Not MY zone I'll ignore that call award

Unregistered
    So no matter who gets the award, everyone is just going to b!tch, moan and say, so and so didn't deserve the award.

Basically how it works. It's not "cool"unless you join the people that bash the agency and $hit talk everyone and act miserable day after day.

Unregistered
    So no matter who gets the award, everyone is just going to b!tch, moan and say, so and so didn't deserve the award.

Basically how it works. It's not "cool"unless you join the people that bash the agency and $hit talk everyone and act miserable day after day.
    Haha, those categories were very funny and spot on. But, no...., that is not how it works though, it's just the opposite. And your opinion of being "cool" is considered a bad attitude and you will not get any reward and are asked to leave if you do not like how things are operating here.

Unregistered
    I know I’m going to get the one for most thing. Come on guys. You remember when I drop my gun in the toilet and forgot it. I went a whole shift with out it. But I have two guns you know.

Unregistered
    I know I’m going to get the one for most thing. Come on guys. You remember when I drop my gun in the toilet and forgot it. I went a whole shift with out it. But I have two guns you know.

Unregistered
    That post was so good it had to be posted twice

Unregistered
    That post was so good it had to be posted twice
    It was about 5/7.

Unregistered
    Plus the protection of the queen.

Unregistered
    This thread is stupid.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast