Racial Slur - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Racial Slur

Unregistered

Watch out for this clown

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry, if a white officer can get fired for saying the n word, every race should be fired as well. You all want equality? Well here it is.
    Not sure who you are but sounds like your the cop that’s cops try an avoid due to your inability to apply discretion. It’s 2021...not 1963. Things have changed. Get a clue, things will never be equal.

Unregistered
    Not sure who you are but sounds like your the cop that’s cops try an avoid due to your inability to apply discretion. It’s 2021...not 1963. Things have changed. Get a clue, things will never be equal.
    Sounds like you need the clue. Correct it’s 2021 and if you think that it’s ok for a uniformed officer to drop the N bomb on a suspect he is arresting because the officer is black then you need to get with the times. No justice no peace remember

Unregistered
    Sounds like you need the clue. Correct it’s 2021 and if you think that it’s ok for a uniformed officer to drop the N bomb on a suspect he is arresting because the officer is black then you need to get with the times. No justice no peace remember
    Savor that "gotcha" moment. Hope it's worth the precedent being set for firing officers that say something others may find offensive.

Unregistered
    Savor that "gotcha" moment. Hope it's worth the precedent being set for firing officers that say something others may find offensive.
    If you are so blind as to not see that the issue is not that he “may have said something that someone may find offensive” but that he used the “N” word multiple times then you can’t be helped. We all know that word is out of line no matter who you are.

Unregistered

Staten Island landfill

What’s good for the goose... is good for the gander.

Unregistered
    Just heard our wonderful union board decided to take another case for an officer that turned sig20 and has no business being here either. Apparently the board once again only had 1/2 the story and voted based on that.

It was mentioned to them before that they should probably have someone from staff present their side and the Union and Officer can present their side. This way the board has the complete picture when
    making a vote.

Might be time for me to cancel my membership. I can put that money to better use.

Unregistered
    Just heard our wonderful union board decided to take another case for an officer that turned sig20 and has no business being here either. Apparently the board once again only had 1/2 the story and voted based on that.

It was mentioned to them before that they should probably have someone from staff present their side and the Union and Officer can present their side. This way the board has the complete picture when
    making a vote.

Might be time for me to cancel my membership. I can put that money to better use.
    You don’t know $hit. Please do leave your toxic and uninformed. Feel free to get off the Anonymous website and speak with any board member and you will get your answers.

Unregistered

making a vote.

Bye B!tch........

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567