Stand for a convicted Felon? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So apparently our convicted Felon Sheriff has decided to come out of hiding and come to roll calls. As dumb as he is he knows that NO ONE here has an ounce of respect for him. His solution to this is to make a directive that Deputies must stand at attention for him and his illegitimate command staff.

Sheriff you and Benny are not wise men, you should know that you cannot force respect from people. Respect is earned and you have not earned our respect and because you are a lying convicted felon & murderer you will NEVER have the respect of the rank and file.

The weak people you surround yourself with AKA your command staff are the lowest form of scum here. They are yes men that would follow Hitler if he was signing their pay check.

I guess I will be disciplined for not standing, no big deal I have been disciplined for things much less important then this.
    Hopefully my fellow Deputies will do the same. They cant suspend all of us. And if they try it would make an interesting news story and bring attention to our criminal of a Sheriff. Something I am sure he wants to avoid.
    This is the same crap Dugger and Friel pulled on District 7 back in the day. Now those are two F’in morons!

Unregistered

Take the chairs out of roll call

In their memos to the Districts they forgot to ask administrators to remove all the chairs out of roll call!!! That’s the only way we will all stand for TT (who was so quick to kneel for BLM)

No TT we have not forgotten all the things you have done, aside from you being a criminal.

Lying about us having PPE gear when we didn’t.

Going after Jeff Bell who spoke out against your lies.

Screaming at Deputies af hospital after one of our own had died.

Demanding people say hello louder during a service for one of our own.

For this and many reasons I will never stand for a man ( using the term loosely) like you!!!

Respect is earned and you never did.

Unregistered
    I won't be standing, nor will I go to roll call when it's time for him to show up. He has not earned my respect and I have better things to do, which is anything else.
    Everyone present will stand if the sheriff walks in. We are a paramilitary organization. Failing to do so is insubordination. Not really a debatable matter.

Unregistered
    There is only a written directive, not a policy in place to stand. Nobody can be written up for not standing. I would love to see someone get punished and that case go to arbitration

Unregistered
    There is only a written directive, not a policy in place to stand. Nobody can be written up for not standing. I would love to see someone get punished and that case go to arbitration
    A written directive is a direct order you moron and there is a policy on not complying with direct orders. And the amount of dicsipline you would be facing would not qualify for arbitartion. This is why we suck. Half of us dont dont even understand policies or our own CBA. In fact, half of us havent read them.

Unregistered
    You claim you would face insubordination. Well, insubordination is a terminable offense so you would be able to arbitrate any discipline of 4 days or more.

Unregistered
    Everyone present will stand if the sheriff walks in. We are a paramilitary organization. Failing to do so is insubordination. Not really a debatable matter.
    Greg Toney tried to join the military and was rejected because of his criminal past and drug use.

He then tried to become a Police Officer several times and was rejected.

He then lied about his criminal past and drug use to get hired by Coral Springs PD & also lied to the Governor and FDLE.

Lastly he lied to a Broward county Judge when he said he did not recall his arrest or Felony convictions.

So don't say the word "Paramilitary & Greg lying scumbag Tony in the same sentence"

Oh BTW Benny we don't respect you either, you have a year on patrol was promoted to SGT because you were an ass kisser & after a year of being a SGT you were magic wanded to Major. You are as illegitimate as Greg Tony.

Unregistered
    Greg Toney tried to join the military and was rejected because of his criminal past and drug use.

He then lied about his criminal past and drug use to get hired by Coral Springs PD & also lied to the Governor and FDLE.

Lastly he lied to a Broward county Judge when he said he did not recall his arrest or Felony convictions.

So don't say the word "Paramilitary & Greg lying scumbag Tony in the same sentence"

Oh BTW Benny we don't respect you either, you have a year on patrol was promoted to SGT because you were an ass kisser & after a year of being a SGT you were magic wanded to Major. You are as illegitimate as Greg Tony.
    But the big mouth cowardly bastich who made this post, will be the first to jump to his feet, when Greg and Benny walk into roll call. Take that to the bank!

Unregistered

Great Post!

Unregistered
    Fuk greg tony. His days are numbered he knows it. Every minute of the day the fbi is watching him. As soon as fdle concludes their investigation hes gone.

For you all you dip shits that say he isnt going anywhere look up sheriff daniels 18 month investigation. The governor did not have nice things to say about tony at the sheriffs get together a few months ago. Every florida sheriff was there accept this fuk boy tony

bet on it !!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast