U.S. House, Senate Co-Introduce ‘Ending Qualified Immunity Act’ - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    What fool would want to be a cop anymore,bodycams, no QI, departments bowing down to blm idiots, what a sh#t show

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What fool would want to be a cop anymore,bodycams, no QI, departments bowing down to blm idiots, what a sh#t show
    The first deputy lawsuit will trigger a flood of retirements and resignations.

Unregistered
    The first deputy lawsuit will trigger a flood of retirements and resignations.
    Why doesn’t somebody introduce a bill that protects police instead of trying to defund and screw them over.

Unregistered
    Why doesn’t somebody introduce a bill that protects police instead of trying to defund and screw them over.
    It would never pass because the LEO hating Democrats in the House and Senate have voting majorities. They will ramrod as many anti-LEO bills as they can over the next two years while they control Congress and the presidency.

Unregistered
    Keep an eye on the Senate vote coming up because there is a slim chance some Democrats might vote against it. Pray this bill fails to pass.

Unregistered
    How about instead of having a 30 year retirement we go back to 25 or 20 give people the option to leave this shit hole early. Let’s get right on that Sheriff. Pass that bill.

Unregistered
    How about instead of having a 30 year retirement we go back to 25 or 20 give people the option to leave this shit hole early. Let’s get right on that Sheriff. Pass that bill.
    If this bill passes in the Senate a lot of people are going to think long and hard if they want to risk what they have for what they can lose.

Unregistered
    Pray that Democratic Sen. Joe Manchin votes against this bill because he is a moderate who sometimes votes with the Republicans. His vote is key. If he votes against this bill it will end up as a deadlocked vote and it will not pass. If any of the RINOS in the GOP vote for this bill it will pass even if Manchin votes against it.

Unregistered
    The Republicans hate us as much as the democrats. Our opportunity to establish a bright line dried up with conservatives when cops went viral enforcing red flag laws, lockdowns and COVID BS. The right parrots the "no knock" drivel more than the left. We as a profession are the physical embodiment of a disciplined society and people dont like being dsciplined. Doesnt matter how they vote, its easy to hate us.

The "police" as an entity are being offered up on the altar by both sides. Until the populace actually experiences a legitimate "strike" or other lack of law enforcement services, they will not wake up. I'm exploring my options with a heavy heart, I love my job but I'm not risking my family's future in a world without qualified immunity.

Unregistered
    The Republicans hate us as much as the democrats. Our opportunity to establish a bright line dried up with conservatives when cops went viral enforcing red flag laws, lockdowns and COVID BS. The right parrots the "no knock" drivel more than the left. We as a profession are the physical embodiment of a disciplined society and people dont like being dsciplined. Doesnt matter how they vote, its easy to hate us.

The "police" as an entity are being offered up on the altar by both sides. Until the populace actually experiences a legitimate "strike" or other lack of law enforcement services, they will not wake up. I'm exploring my options with a heavy heart, I love my job but I'm not risking my family's future in a world without qualified immunity.
    Perfectly said.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast