U.S. House, Senate Co-Introduce ‘Ending Qualified Immunity Act’
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

U.S. House, Senate Co-Introduce ‘Ending Qualified Immunity Act’

Unregistered
    When you thought it couldn’t get any worse. If that bill passes anybody that even thought about being a LEO should go elsewhere. The frivolous lawsuits will be enormous. This is coming from a bunch of shameful politicians in Washington that could care less about LEOs rights.

Unregistered
    Where is the outrage from all the Sheriffs, Police Chiefs and police unions. If your going to **** the cops then remove immunity from judges and prosecutors.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When you thought it couldn’t get any worse. If that bill passes anybody that even thought about being a LEO should go elsewhere. The frivolous lawsuits will be enormous. This is coming from a bunch of shameful politicians in Washington that could care less about LEOs rights.
    Typical Democrat scum

Unregistered
    Where is the outrage from all the Sheriffs, Police Chiefs and police unions. If your going to **** the cops then remove immunity from judges and prosecutors.
    Just like when they made us start contributing to our pensions in 2011, all sheriffs, command staff, judges, principals (people in high places) were exempt, and this will follow the same path, just on a national level. We're screwed

Unregistered
    They could care less because it does not affect them, it affects the LEOs who provide the services and risk their necks. If this garbage passes they will be risking their finances too, along with their jobs and freedom.

Unregistered

Wait...

Just remember that it was a Trump supporting republican governor that made us pay for our retirement plan that we were promised.

Unregistered
    They could care less because it does not affect them, it affects the LEOs who provide the services and risk their necks. If this garbage passes they will be risking their finances too, along with their jobs and freedom.
    It will, democrats control everything now, I don't know who in their right mind would belong to that party of idiots

Unregistered
    Why do we never talk about citizen accountability? In my several decades in law enforcement, I have been verbally assaulted and physically battered by far more many “people of color” than anyone else. I can’t even count the times I was called a pus$@ as& cracker just for being white but that is not something the media or the politicians want to address because they might upset some people. Some people think they don’t have to follow the laws of the state or the lawful orders of law enforcement officers. Maybe these politicians should be made to go on ride alongs for a couple of weeks. Thank God that I am retired.

Unregistered
    If something like this passes I dont know anyone sticking around that has more than a few years left. I'm out if it does.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast