Big shout out to Chief Clements

Unregistered

Big shout out to Chief Clements

On behalf of the Miami Beach Tax Payers we would like to thank you for making your officers pay for their outer carriers. I understand that the last couple of years have tragically been records on cops being killed but we need to save money. I also want to congratulate you for arresting a 43 from the Blackstone. We don’t need to arrest the daily 38’s that go into IA and make false allegations. You are very smart to go for the low lying fruit.

Unregistered
    And a big thank you for your continued effort to screw over the police officers regarding their shifts and days off. Your wonderful idea of continued shift and schedule changes has really brought out the best in your officers efforts. Your family first speeches have really been proven to be effective. Thanks for looking out for your officers I know they really appreciate it.

Unregistered
    I just read in SOP 81 that the Department pays for the outer carriers. Paul, when you are done feeding the goats and chickens can you take a look at it? Thanks Bro.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    On behalf of the Miami Beach Tax Payers we would like to thank you for making your officers pay for their outer carriers. I understand that the last couple of years have tragically been records on cops being killed but we need to save money. I also want to congratulate you for arresting a 43 from the Blackstone. We don’t need to arrest the daily 38’s that go into IA and make false allegations. You are very smart to go for the low lying fruit.
    Its funny how everything the Chief is triggers you. This guy must keep you up at night. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    FOP contracts and SOP’s are recommendations guys!!!

Unregistered
    Are you an idiot the FOP contract is not a recommendation it a contract agreed and signed on to be followed. And the SOPs are rules / guidelines put in place every time someone messes up to make sure fools like you stay in line. Now the problem is Ricky does what he pleases with both to benefit himself and to save his job. Now if you believe that they are recommendations then violate one and watch him crush you that is unless your on Rickys army or swat.

Unregistered
    Are you an idiot the FOP contract is not a recommendation it a contract agreed and signed on to be followed. And the SOPs are rules / guidelines put in place every time someone messes up to make sure fools like you stay in line. Now the problem is Ricky does what he pleases with both to benefit himself and to save his job. Now if you believe that they are recommendations then violate one and watch him crush you that is unless your on Rickys army or swat.
    I think they were being facetious 🙄

Unregistered
    I think they were being facetious 🙄
    What is “face-tie-us?”