Inept Major Cardiac Andy Glass back at Kendall District - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He did not ask male officers to meet him at the pumps to settle scores. That was just part of his cruising behavior. Oh, and watch out for his nervous tick, that means unwarranted discipline is headed your way.
    I will never understand how this guy has gotten so far in his career.

Unregistered
    I will never understand how this guy has gotten so far in his career.
    Because he put little crybaby punks like you in your place. Get over it already.

Unregistered
    Because he put little crybaby punks like you in your place. Get over it already.
    Or perhaps because you kissed the rear of a fat Major known as Juan Santana to advance your career and you relied on a racist pig of a bi-sexual sergeant to do your bidding. Don’t get exited Glass, you have about 10 clicks left in your heart.

Unregistered
    Or perhaps because you kissed the rear of a fat Major known as Juan Santana to advance your career and you relied on a racist pig of a bi-sexual sergeant to do your bidding. Don’t get exited Glass, you have about 10 clicks left in your heart.
    Keep complaining and crying worrying about his success and achievements like the rest of the haters and losers who come on here jealous of what others have achieved. Pathetic you are. .......

Unregistered
    I’m a cry baby cause I call you a ***** and a coward like you are? Ok old man. Btw how’s your son?

Unregistered
    I’m a cry baby cause I call you a ***** and a coward like you are? Ok old man. Btw how’s your son?
    If you are a grown man to be worrying about another grown man is childish. I agree with above pathetic analogy. Being angry and disgruntled after all these years is no way to live. This major must have done a number on you.

Unregistered
    If you are a grown man to be worrying about another grown man is childish. I agree with above pathetic analogy. Being angry and disgruntled after all these years is no way to live. This major must have done a number on you.
    Ignorant of you to to think it’s one person. Everywhere he’s gone he’s shit down people’s throats unless you have more rank than him. STFU

Unregistered
    Ignorant of you to to think it’s one person. Everywhere he’s gone he’s shit down people’s throats unless you have more rank than him. STFU
    Then work hard and get promoted. Society is getting tired of complainers like you. We call them Democrats. .... it’s hard being the boss as little folks like you are sensitive.

Unregistered
    Then work hard and get promoted. Society is getting tired of complainers like you. We call them Democrats. .... it’s hard being the boss as little folks like you are sensitive.
    No one is sentimental old timer we just want to be treated with respect and he doesn’t have any.

Unregistered
    No one is sentimental old timer we just want to be treated with respect and he doesn’t have any.
    Agreed. Goes both ways.

Be safe

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast