Chances of being hired ( not trolling)

Unregistered

Chances of being hired ( not trolling)

8 years of active duty, plan on going reserves. Have a great credit score, very clean record( not even a speeding ticket). Have some college credits. Only skeleton is doing weed in high school. What are my chances ?

Unregistered
    You will be fine

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    8 years of active duty, plan on going reserves. Have a great credit score, very clean record( not even a speeding ticket). Have some college credits. Only skeleton is doing weed in high school. What are my chances ?
    You'll have absolutely no problem getting hired with the background you describe.

Source: Over 15 years as a Trooper and I did a stint helping our Background Investigators with investigations.

Unregistered
    You'll have absolutely no problem getting hired with the background you describe.

Source: Over 15 years as a Trooper and I did a stint helping our Background Investigators with investigations.

Unregistered

Depends. Did you smoke or inject the weed?

Unregistered

Is there i way i could contact you ?