Dispatchers “high risk” - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Unregistered
    I really truly understand why some people hate cops. I love all my friends who decent, good ones but those of you who are making these disparaging remarks about your coworkers, I could give 2 f!$ks about you. Seriously. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You're trash. You can take your God complex and shove it up your a$$

Unregistered
    Delusional dispatcher feels they are entitled to high risk. Earn it like very one else in dle dod and fr. You don't deserve anything. Cake eating cows get a life

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I really truly understand why some people hate cops. I love all my friends who decent, good ones but those of you who are making these disparaging remarks about your coworkers, I could give 2 f!$ks about you. Seriously. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You're trash. You can take your God complex and shove it up your a$$
    And I truly understand why cops hate dispatchers. Those dispatchers making disparaging remarks about deputies that actually risk their lives is disgusting. I could give two f&cks about you lazy POS’s. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You’re trash. You can take your I deserve high risk complex and shove it up your fat a$$

LMAO

Unregistered
    And I truly understand why cops hate dispatchers. Those dispatchers making disparaging remarks about deputies that actually risk their lives is disgusting. I could give two f&cks about you lazy POS’s. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You’re trash. You can take your I deserve high risk complex and shove it up your fat a$$

LMAO
    The best. Shut these dummies down. Now they speechless or maybe just eating

Unregistered

LMAO
    Exactly, badge bunnies, disgusting pigs, and just fat lazy POS.

Unregistered
    All non-sworn who work in DLE or DOD capacity of the general public should get it...Dispatchers last sorry they chose to answer phones and make 1 million a year.

Unregistered
    All non-sworn who work in DLE or DOD capacity of the general public should get it...Dispatchers last sorry they chose to answer phones and make 1 million a year.
    Anyone know what this means?

Unregistered
    All go you cops who are here bashing dispatchers are only hurting yourselves. Your selfish attitudes is only making your own circle of friends that much smaller. Remember, dispatchers, their family and friends are pro-police and support the thin blue line in political matters. So talk all you want. Sooner or later no one will support you, not even the ones working closest to you.

Unregistered
    All go you cops who are here bashing dispatchers are only hurting yourselves. Your selfish attitudes is only making your own circle of friends that much smaller. Remember, dispatchers, their family and friends are pro-police and support the thin blue line in political matters. So talk all you want. Sooner or later no one will support you, not even the ones working closest to you.
    Please go eat more cake and keep making dat azzzzz bigger and bigger you fat p.o.s.

Unregistered
    Ok so ...no read dum dum argument is what we are doing here... ahhh. Have ANY of you read the bill? Are you only here to spasm ignorance, then get your buddies to take offense to the untrue and baseless things you’ve blithered ? Read. The. Bill.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast