Dispatchers “high risk”
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Dispatchers “high risk”

Can’t believe legislation is going to entertain these fat pigs as high risk. Great not only do they break every seat they sit in they are going to break the FRS. How the hell can you be considered first responder when you don’t respond to anything

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can’t believe legislation is going to entertain these fat pigs as high risk. Great not only do they break every seat they sit in they are going to break the FRS. How the hell can you be considered first responder when you don’t respond to anything
    You really are a miserable POS. Now I get why people hate you. You can't even be nice to your own coworkers, I can imagine how you treat the public.

Unregistered
    Damn maybe they can do something like actually set a perimeter up while real first responders are going to the scene.

Unregistered

100% in Agreement

I am a Detective and I agree 100% for high risk for the dispatchers. The dispatcher deserves it and it is long overdue.

Unregistered
    I am a Detective and I agree 100% for high risk for the dispatchers. The dispatcher deserves it and it is long overdue.
    Agree with you sir.

Unregistered
    I agree with you Sir!

Unregistered
    Damn maybe they can do something like actually set a perimeter up while real first responders are going to the scene.
    Let's not kid ourselves...No one is responding to the scene if a perimeter is being set up.

Unregistered
    Let's not kid ourselves...No one is responding to the scene if a perimeter is being set up.
    Exactly. Meanwhile, the only person in the system who is actively responding to the immediate needs of the scene, and who has the high risk of incredible liability to livelihood and career with one wrong word, not to mention years of accumulated mental health issues after thousands of such high-risk type situations, is the calltaker.

Unregistered
    And where exactly are you a detective? You must be one of those idiot detectives in a district that actually think your a detective

Unregistered
    Exactly. Meanwhile, the only person in the system who is actively responding to the immediate needs of the scene, and who has the high risk of incredible liability to livelihood and career with one wrong word, not to mention years of accumulated mental health issues after thousands of such high-risk type situations, is the calltaker.
    What a dumb ass you are. Sounds like you need a service dog with you at all times. WOW

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast