Mdpd defending thug resisting arrest - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am wondering if you are privy to the body worn cameras these MDPD officers had. May just maybe you would expect them to provide cover for those city officers from the others that were in that car? Or are you suggesting there should be a mountain of officers on top of the bad guy. Either your not a cop or you are a very old retired one. The MDPD officers did there job and made sure no one could attack the city officers doing there job. Sad to have to point this out to you.

Signed
    The rest of police.
    If this is true then why did this post ever start? Someone obviously did not their job. By the way of course I was a former Supervisor for MDPD. Never forget what you were taught in the Academy my dear colleague. Always back up your fellow officer. The subject resistance and actions causes your reaction. It never looks good to the public if some officers are restraining a subject while others are just standing around. The subject was not under control or compliance and a you don't need a BWC to tell any officer that.

No need to lecture me or any officer. To many times officers are injured or killed because of another officers negligence or failure to act.

Example: "I ran out of bullets. I thought he was under control. I thought they had him. I was looking down. It was enough officers so I was keeping watch. "

None of these excuses can bring back any of our fallen brothers.

Thank God no one was killed or hurt. I hope we can catch the criminal that escaped.

Please forward your statement of their defense to your Congresswoman Federicka Wilson.

She also called for the wrong officers to be arrested and fired. Those city officers did their job and should be commended not condemned.

Like it or not there was much more those walking around MDPD officers could have done.

Thank you for your service!

Unregistered
    If this is true then why did this post ever start? Someone obviously did not do their job. By the way of course I was a former Supervisor for MDPD. Never forget what you were taught in the Academy my dear colleague. Always back up your fellow officer. The subject resistance and actions causes your reaction. It never looks good to the public if some officers are restraining a subject while others are just standing around doing nothing.

The subject was not under control or in full compliance and you don't need a BWC to tell any officer that.

No need to lecture me or any officer. To many times officers are injured or killed because of another officers negligence or failure to act.

Example: "I ran out of bullets. I thought he was under control. I thought they had him. I was looking down. It was enough officers so I was keeping watch. I got a flat tire enroute to the 315. It looked QRU to me so I kept driving by that 19 traffic stop."

All I am saying is do not make selective excuses for any policeofficer who fails to act.

You know the policy: "An officer need not desist" it is in your MDPD Manuel.

None of these excuses can bring back any of our fallen brothers.

Thank God no one was killed or hurt. I hope we can catch the criminal that escaped.

Please forward your statement of their defense to your Congresswoman Federicka Wilson.

She also called for the wrong officers to be arrested and fired. Those city officers did their job and should be commended not condemned.

Like it or not there was much more those walking around MDPD officers could have done.

Thank you for your service!
    I corrected and amended some of my grammar and mistakes.

Pardon all of my typos and errors in advance. I guess I am getting old these days. Lol 😂😂😂

Unregistered
    I am wondering if you are privy to the body worn cameras these MDPD officers had. May just maybe you would expect them to provide cover for those city officers from the others that were in that car? Or are you suggesting there should be a mountain of officers on top of the bad guy. Either your not a cop or you are a very old retired one. The MDPD officers did there job and made sure no one could attack the city officers doing there job. Sad to have to point this out to you.

Signed
    The rest of police.
    Let us point this out to you:

Look closely at the officers walking around. They are not holding any point of defense with their guns out demanding to see the unknown other occupants hands; as you so phantimly speak of.

The MDPD officers were walking around period. The city officers did what was necessary to get a very dangerous and violent criminal in custody. Unless we missed something, I thought BLUE LIVES MATTER!

Maybe you need to watch the video again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123