Mdpd defending thug resisting arrest - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The cop who had the discussion with the city cop is a zero. Doesn't do anything in his district. So he doesnt know real police work when he sees it.
    Someone should pull his jacket to see how he got hired with a criminal past. Just sayin.

Unregistered
    I think I can speak for MDPD and say it's embarrassing to watch our guys just standing around pretending to be busy while avoiding involvement with the restraint of the subject.

To The City of Miami officers, know that while we all have slugs who have slipped through the cracks of our hiring process, the majority of us will scrape our knuckles assisting you during an arrest as needed. You have our apologies. We have your back.

Respectfully signed,
    The rest of MDPD

Unregistered
    I think I can speak for MDPD and say it's embarrassing to watch our guys just standing around pretending to be busy while avoiding involvement with the restraint of the subject.

To The City of Miami officers, know that while we all have slugs who have slipped through the cracks of our hiring process, the majority of us will scrape our knuckles assisting you during an arrest as needed. You have our apologies. We have your back.

Respectfully signed,
    The rest of MDPD
    100%.... silver badges need to come together ladies and gents.... we should all be doing 0 proactive work in our departments, districts, u name it.... but if another badge is throwing hands, I don’t care who it is or what he or she did, you put a finger on my brother, you are getting an ass whooping from me.... los negros se quieren matar (blacks want to kill themselves), and blame cops for all these killing of “innocent black men”, and our politicians and top brass are bowing down to this BS, let them have it.....

Unregistered
    Someone should pull his jacket to see how he got hired with a criminal past. Just sayin.
    So the pos officer that did nothing had a criminal past for what? Always goes to show you one always slips in. If I see him I’ll know his a pos.

Unregistered

Respectfully signed,
    The rest of MDPD
    Florida Statute 843.06

Neglect or Refusal to Aid a Peace Officer

Both MDPD officers walking around and doing absolutely nothing need to be relieved of their duties, arrested, and terminated.

All of their cowardly actions were caught on video for all to see. Bottomline is if the subject was actively resisting and not completely restraining in handcuffs then all officers to include the sorry black ones should have been laying hands until that subject was in full Compliance.

Lock the sorry cowards up who did not help.

Former MDPD SUPERVISOR!!!

Unregistered
    FSS 843.06 Neglect or refusal to aid peace officers.—Whoever, being required in the name of the state by any officer of the Florida Highway Patrol, police officer, beverage enforcement agent, or watchman, neglects or refuses to assist him or her in the execution of his or her office in a criminal case, or in the preservation of the peace, or the apprehending or securing of any person for a breach of the peace, or in case of the rescue or escape of a person arrested upon civil process, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

Director Ramirez: Since the violation is a second-degree misdemeanor, "[locking] the sorry cowards up who did not help," might be a bit too draconian. A 20-day suspension, no surrendering of accrued leave, is warranted. Surely, this not the cowards' first dereliction of duty; they just got caught this time.

Unregistered
    What's the county's PO's name?

Unregistered
    FSS 843.06 Neglect or refusal to aid peace officers.—Whoever, being required in the name of the state by any officer of the Florida Highway Patrol, police officer, beverage enforcement agent, or watchman, neglects or refuses to assist him or her in the execution of his or her office in a criminal case, or in the preservation of the peace, or the apprehending or securing of any person for a breach of the peace, or in case of the rescue or escape of a person arrested upon civil process, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

Director Ramirez: Since the violation is a second-degree misdemeanor, "[locking] the sorry cowards up who did not help," might be a bit too draconian. A 20-day suspension, no surrendering of accrued leave, is warranted. Surely, this not the cowards' first dereliction of duty; they just got caught this time.
    So basically give the sorry cowards a slap on the wrist. They do not deserve to wear the badge if they are not going to uphold the oath as I'm sure they swore to.protect and serve.

Protect their fellow officer was their job and simply put they failed to do it. Let's not even speak on how the low life criminal escaped.

20 Day Suspension is a joke. Miami-Dade Police has fired innocent officers and some guilty of less offenses than what those sorry cowards did.

THEY FAILED TO ASSIST OR AID THEIR FELLOW OFFICERS. THEY ARE THE REASON WHY THESE CRIMINALS FEEL THEY CAN COMMIT ASSAULT AND BATTERY ON A LEO.

Let me guess they are connected so they will continue dodging that termination. Just imagine if the subject would have got a hold of an officers gun and worst shot someone.

Draconian my ass sir or mam. These idiots have no place in law enforcement if they are not going to help secure a actively resisting scumbag.

Fire the cowards immediately!!!!

SEND A MESSAGE THAT COWARDNESS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Unregistered

You sound like a family member to these cowards. They should be fired. You all fired others for much less. But I guess those were political hits.

Unregistered
    Florida Statute 843.06

Neglect or Refusal to Aid a Peace Officer

Both MDPD officers walking around and doing absolutely nothing need to be relieved of their duties, arrested, and terminated.

All of their cowardly actions were caught on video for all to see. Bottomline is if the subject was actively resisting and not completely restraining in handcuffs then all officers to include the sorry black ones should have been laying hands until that subject was in full Compliance.

Lock the sorry cowards up who did not help.

Former MDPD SUPERVISOR!!!
    I am wondering if you are privy to the body worn cameras these MDPD officers had. May just maybe you would expect them to provide cover for those city officers from the others that were in that car? Or are you suggesting there should be a mountain of officers on top of the bad guy. Either your not a cop or you are a very old retired one. The MDPD officers did there job and made sure no one could attack the city officers doing there job. Sad to have to point this out to you.

Signed
    The rest of police.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast