You bunch of Clowns the Man escape Custody!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

You bunch of Clowns the Man escape Custody!

MIAMI POLICE Man Seen in Rough Arrest Video Escapes Custody: Miami Police The patrol officer working the prisoner detail fell asleep and the guy escaped.

The Miami Police Department said that it's looking into Sunday's incident and whether officers used excessive force.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...-city/2395028/

Unregistered
    It’s Ortiz’s fault

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s Ortiz’s fault
    Negative Ortiz was working off duty at UM hospital. This prisoner escaped from Jackson hospital. But yet Ortiz encourages this type of abusive behavior on minorities. Especially the ones that come from black Neighborhoods.

This officer just finished killing someone two weeks ago. Did he go to the city psychologist? Why wasn’t he behind a desk waiting for fdle to conclude its investigation? Another example of PTSD! We ain't in a war or in the UfC octagon. I bet he wasn't tested for drugs like cocaine or marijuana.

Unregistered
    I'm so shocked , that guy lie about having seizure and a broken arm so he can be taken to jmh and escape he sure was running fast , i can't believe that a career criminal will do something like that and much less from someone from the hood

Unregistered
    I'm so shocked , that guy lie about having seizure and a broken arm so he can be taken to jmh and escape he sure was running fast , i can't believe that a career criminal will do something like that and much less from someone from the hood
    Hey stupid before a doctor puts a cast on your arm they usually take what is called an x-ray. This x-ray is then evaluated by a board-certified medical doctor who will determine what type of cast if any you will need. Now concentrate on the stupid cop who wasn't paying attention on the prisoner.

Unregistered
    Hey stupid before a doctor puts a cast on your arm they usually take what is called an x-ray. This x-ray is then evaluated by a board-certified medical doctor who will determine what type of cast if any you will need. Now concentrate on the stupid cop who wasn't paying attention on the prisoner.
    We shouldn't be baby sitting 39s in hospitals jack ass that's not the police issue. Jails should have hospitals or corrections staff u are ignorant

Unregistered
    Negative Ortiz was working off duty at UM hospital. This prisoner escaped from Jackson hospital. But yet Ortiz encourages this type of abusive behavior on minorities. Especially the ones that come from black Neighborhoods.

This officer just finished killing someone two weeks ago. Did he go to the city psychologist? Why wasn’t he behind a desk waiting for fdle to conclude its investigation? Another example of PTSD! We ain't in a war or in the UfC octagon. I bet he wasn't tested for drugs like cocaine or marijuana.
    Same clown that is always writing and trolling this board what a idiot the city did you dirty huh

Unregistered
    Hey stupid ignorant before you go around justifying the criminal , i was been sarcastic how easily you can fool the system , you are one of those that watch a thirty seconds video from a phone and believes anything as long is against the police

Unregistered
    We shouldn't be babysitting 39s in hospitals jack ass that's not the policy issue. Jails should have hospitals or corrections staff u are ignorant
    You are too stupid to know the correction policy on excepting a prisoner at a hospital.

Unregistered
    MIAMI POLICE Man Seen in Rough Arrest Video Escapes Custody: Miami Police The patrol officer working the prisoner detail fell asleep and the guy escaped.

The Miami Police Department said that it's looking into Sunday's incident and whether officers used excessive force.

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...-city/2395028/
    It's Trump's fault! Oh! I forgot he's not the president. Just blame him anyway!!LOL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast