Promotions - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Promotions

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Blake Lee to Major I heard. Whish it was to Sheriff but thats 2024. Bromhead to Captain South. NA to Lt in South, GM to Lt, no others yet.
    Lol! No effing way. What a joke.

Unregistered
    https://www.winknews.com/2021/03/03/...eriffs-office/ This is how we do things at LCSO then we promote them. Pay this man so he goes away. One of the many reasons we have to call a supervisor before we make an arrest now.

Unregistered
    This man deserves every penny he is asking for with out a fight. Why even take it to court, Carmine should just hand him a blank check and say sorry we screwed up again. Dogs before deputies and citizens ruff.

Unregistered
    This is a clear policy violation. Every warrant submitted must have a photo of the suspect attached for confirmation of his identification, then the supervisor is to check the warrant before being sent for approval. Why was the photo array or line up completed after the arrest. Ill update wink after I get off shift. We are all screwed once they get rid of qualified immunity. Maybe then Deputies will slow down and double check their work. Pay this man.

Unregistered
    There goes our raise this year. Why is the SO even fighting this guys in court and making it worse on him, come up with a big ass number shake his hand and hand the cash over. We lead by example. If Blake was sheriff he would have held everyone accountable. Blake Lee for Sheriff 2024.

Unregistered
    This is a clear policy violation. Every warrant submitted must have a photo of the suspect attached for confirmation of his identification, then the supervisor is to check the warrant before being sent for approval. Why was the photo array or line up completed after the arrest. Ill update wink after I get off shift. We are all screwed once they get rid of qualified immunity. Maybe then Deputies will slow down and double check their work. Pay this man.
    I’m not familiar with the background but when it comes to sex crimes you better triple check you have the right guy cause once that accusation is made, even if dropped or wrongfully accused that stays with you for life. This guy deserves every penny

Unregistered
    I’m not familiar with the background but when it comes to sex crimes you better triple check you have the right guy cause once that accusation is made, even if dropped or wrongfully accused that stays with you for life. This guy deserves every penny
    There is a war on men. Females of all ages have seen the movement for a decade and lie for various reasons and men are just screwed. Constitutional rights don’t exist for men in these situations. Sick. Shame on every department and unjust system. Get a body camera guys.

Unregistered
    Can we switch Captain Lee in South for Captain Moore in north so our District can be great again. We need true leadership in North. Blake Lee for Sheriff 2024.

Unregistered
    Blake don’t embarrass your family anymore than you already have! You don’t stand a chance!!

Unregistered
    Its all about holding people accountable these day. I never thought I would need to run, but nobody is be held accountable foe their actions around this agency. LEE FOR LEE 2024.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast