Deleted Post

Thread: Deleted Post

Unregistered

Deleted Post

Hey Mod, why do you keep deleting airport post??? I will report this to the site. Just because you are friends with Chris O. does not entitle you to delete..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey Mod, why do you keep deleting airport post??? I will report this to the site. Just because you are friends with Chris O. does not entitle you to delete..
    Wow JR your really obsessed with him. You are border line stalking. No wonder you are such good friends with DJ. How was your first night in OPB? A little far to drive home and take calls from your house, make sure you get sleep you have another long night.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Greetings,

I'm Mod 1. I oversee all of the Moderators and Message Boards here at www.leoaffairs.com. I just happened to see your post and figured I would take a moment or two to respond to you and save you the time "reporting this" to the site.

What happens is when someone believes a post violates the Terms of Use, they report it. The report then goes to the Moderators of that board and to me. Whoever gets to it first takes care of it. They read it and make a determination if it violates the Terms of Use or not. If it violates the Terms of Use it is deleted, if it does not violate the Terms of Use, then it is left alone.

In the most recent cases of the Chris O. airport posts, I just happened to be the moderator that got to them first. I made a determination that they violated the Terms of Use by making allegations of wrongdoing without proof. Therefore, I deleted them. Now to your allegation that the moderator that deleted them is friends with Chris O., I have never worked at your agency. I have only worked on the Gulf Coast and North Florida.

If you have an issue with it, you can email me at mod1@leoaffairs.com and we can discuss it further. If you don't want your identity known to me, you can create an anonymous email address at Gmail and email me from it.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    Greetings,

I'm Mod 1. I oversee all of the Moderators and Message Boards here at www.leoaffairs.com. I just happened to see your post and figured I would take a moment or two to respond to you and save you the time "reporting this" to the site.

What happens is when someone believes a post violates the Terms of Use, they report it. The report then goes to the Moderators of that board and to me. Whoever gets to it first takes care of it. They read it and make a determination if it violates the Terms of Use or not. If it violates the Terms of Use it is deleted, if it does not violate the Terms of Use, then it is left alone.

In the most recent cases of the Chris O. airport posts, I just happened to be the moderator that got to them first. I made a determination that they violated the Terms of Use by making allegations of wrongdoing without proof. Therefore, I deleted them. Now to your allegation that the moderator that deleted them is friends with Chris O., I have never worked at your agency. I have only worked on the Gulf Coast and North Florida.

If you have an issue with it, you can email me at mod1@leoaffairs.com and we can discuss it further. If you don't want your identity known to me, you can create an anonymous email address at Gmail and email me from it.

Mod 1
    Mod 1,

Thank you for the explanation. If you don't, and never have worked here at BSO you must read these post and think to yourself thank God I don't work at that place.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Mod 1,

Thank you for the explanation. If you don't, and never have worked here at BSO you must read these post and think to yourself thank God I don't work at that place.

LMAO. Honestly, I have thought that many times about a lot of the departments that have boards on here. I read a lot of stuff on here. But, you have to remember that there are three sides to every story, his, hers, and the truth. For some it's a bad place to work, for some it's great. Obviously it can change every time you have a change in leadership.

I have to remain neutral and impartial so I will leave it at that. I wish the best of luck for everyone that works there and the utmost in safety.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.