The Sgt list
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Sgt list

Unregistered

The Sgt list

So who’s the newbies? Who on the list is actually gonna be a good leader besides the morons currently serving?

Unregistered

The Big show

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So who’s the newbies? Who on the list is actually gonna be a good leader besides the morons currently serving?
    All I can tell you is that The Big Show, Megan, #2 is gonna be the worst... Lol.

Unregistered
    All I can tell you is that The Big Show, Megan, #2 is gonna be the worst... Lol.
    To be clear more then one had the answers so let’s retake this test and do it right. Totally not fair and the sheriff should do something about this. Transparency is what he said right?

Unregistered
    What’s big show mean? And which Meg?

Unregistered
    Wrong. PK from D7 will be a tyrant and the worst. Deputies hate this guy. He’s extremely aggressive just ask his sister. Oh and incompetent to.

Unregistered
    Wrong. PK from D7 will be a tyrant and the worst. Deputies hate this guy. He’s extremely aggressive just ask his sister. Oh and incompetent to.
    I agree, a little heavy handed hahahaha. Not sure of his sexuality since his bestie was Blowtweiss.

Unregistered
    It’s incredible how someone like PK who treats the public and deputies like shit and has a history of a domestic violence arrest has a shot at being promoted as a supervisor. He’s actually very similar to Tyrant Toney. Both have an arrest record and an uncontrollable temper so maybe he will move up the ranks very fast. If the agency can refuse to promote people on the previous list for reasons not as bad as PKs then he shouldn’t even be a consideration.

Unregistered
    LD is also another disgrace. This guy pretty much interfered with Sgt Burrows case and will be promoted. Plus pompano hates him!

Unregistered
    Sad we hurting for leadership. You make probation and take the Sgt test wow. Blind leading the blind.

Unregistered
    Sad we hurting for leadership. You make probation and take the Sgt test wow. Blind leading the blind.
    Welcome to BSO, it starts at the top here!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast