Be careful with javi he is working for the FBI

Unregistered

Be careful with javi he is working for the FBI

I just heard Javi made a deal and is wearing a wire. Be careful what you say around him

You will go down and he will survive. He has once again made a deal on the backs of our members

Javi is

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just heard Javi made a deal and is wearing a wire. Be careful what you say around him

You will go down and he will survive. He has once again made a deal on the backs of our members

Javi is
    Rumors, that's all you have. If this was true you wouldn't have heard about it, until after everything was done. Like the 2 from the SCU. The feds wouldn't use Javi, because he's tainted. Javi, is a azz and would do anything to save his own azz. This not likely!

Unregistered

Javi is
    If your dumb enough to write this and it’s the truth I’d be watching my back on ever Thursday’s that’s when the Feds serve warrants. I’m sure you would be on top of the list for exposing it.

Unregistered
    I am pretty sure that they warrants on other days as well.

Unregistered
    We will find out who went where soon when the full FDLE report comes out. I suspect some that hide here

Unregistered
    We will find out who went where soon when the full FDLE report comes out. I suspect some that hide here
    Why are you going to wait. We all already know who there are. They said it already. Ortiz has called them rats and snitches.

Unregistered
    My sources say this is TRUE!!!!! J/O is a rat trying to save his ass!

Unregistered
    My sources say this is TRUE!!!!! J/O is a rat trying to save his ass!
    You guys are so damn funny