#1 CST Detective in BSO. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG yes! Such a little stud. He failed swat school how many times? if you stay quiet you can still hear him talking....about himself........and how awesome he is.......little fella....so cute.
    He passed SWAT school last year and was screwed before graduation by some cry babies. Know your facts, before you speak on the topic. I worked with him in OP

Unregistered
    He passed SWAT school last year and was screwed before graduation by some cry babies. Know your facts, before you speak on the topic. I worked with him in OP

good dude, what happened, how did he get screwed over?

Unregistered
    Then he didn't pass retard. Why is he still yapping away at the airport? Shhhhhhhh......I can hear him talking. Me me me me me me me me this one time....this one time......mememememememem......

Unregistered

Thanks DW..

Unregistered
    Thanks DW..
    Lol! Ok so he has one friend that likes to hear him talk as much as he does....ok, I got it now. No wonder why swat doesn't want him around. Capt. Tactical couldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12