best gang unit deputy nomination.

Unregistered

best gang unit deputy nomination.

Juan P has to be the best that Gangs has ever seen. way better than Ronnie, Clyde, cade or the deaf one. He gets shiiit done the right way.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Juan P has to be the best that Gangs has ever seen. way better than Ronnie, Clyde, cade or the deaf one. He gets shiiit done the right way.
    I vote for the deaf one.

Unregistered
    I vote for the deaf one.
    I vote FUZZ...

Unregistered
    JP sucked his way into gangs. His couldn't even handle his alphas when he was in D11.. He is border line retarded/slow 🐌 adult.

Unregistered
    First off Ronnie and Clyde should never have been put in the Gang unit. They thought they were to good to go back to road patrol so DiMaggio stuck them with Sgt. Carter. Ronnie is useless as a Detective and can only do jump out arrests so he bad mouthed Sgt. Carter because he didn't/couldn’t want to work long term cases. The rest is history.

Unregistered
    Bob A. Booey is the coolest!

Unregistered
    First off Ronnie and Clyde should never have been put in the Gang unit. They thought they were to good to go back to road patrol so DiMaggio stuck them with Sgt. Carter. Ronnie is useless as a Detective and can only do jump out arrests so he bad mouthed Sgt. Carter because he didn't/couldn’t want to work long term cases. The rest is history.
    Pretty accurate, I was in S.I.D. During that time amend trust me both are trouble when they dont get their way!

Unregistered
    I vote FUZZ...
    Yep Fuzz was the best and another victim of the Ronnie and Clyde show.

Unregistered
    Yep Fuzz was the best and another victim of the Ronnie and Clyde show.
    Both terrible people and detectives. Carter was nothing to write home about.