Pensacola Lieutenant - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think it's time to finally do something with her. She clearly is not fit for leadership or being a supervisor.
    Remember IP addresses never go away and nothing is anonymous. Just ask all the sex offenders in prison how they got caught. None of them walked in to the police station and confessed.

Unregistered
    Mental disorder

A mental disorder, also called a mental illness or psychiatric disorder, is a behavioral or mental pattern that causes significant distress or impairment of personal functioning.
    Why does all the ones with mental disorders end up working at this dump. Every office has plenty

Unregistered
    Remember IP addresses never go away and nothing is anonymous. Just ask all the sex offenders in prison how they got caught. None of them walked in to the police station and confessed.
    Freedom of speech reigns supreme. Now try not to yell at any inspectors next week.

Unregistered
    Someone threatening to get IP numbers on here because someone says an individual is unfit for a supervisor spot then starts explaining how the internet works and comparing it to prisoners. I wonder what delusional soul that could be

Unregistered
    Someone threatening to get IP numbers on here because someone says an individual is unfit for a supervisor spot then starts explaining how the internet works and comparing it to prisoners. I wonder what delusional soul that could be
    No threat. Just fact.

Unregistered
    Oooooooooh.... I am just shaking in my boots.

Unregistered
    Supervisors that terrorize employees and display troubling behaviors that administrations won’t do anything about. That sounds like one of the reasons a site like this exists to me.

Unregistered
    Why does all the ones with mental disorders end up working at this dump. Every office has plenty
    Starts from the top management. They hire all the clowns with mental disorders.

Unregistered
    Starts from the top management. They hire all the clowns with mental disorders.
    Subs they see themselves in these nuts.

Unregistered
    Call FDLE and tell them you want a full scale cyber crimes investigation launched because you have “thin skin”

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast