Pensacola Lieutenant - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Someone will have egg on their face and then some... but it won't be TCO.
    I am bored. You are punching way above your weight class. If someone else joins in, I will come back. In the meantime I will be pulling the boat around to take my wife fishing. Happy Labor Day to you and yours.

Unregistered
    Nothing in this entire thread rises to the occasion of being able to subpoena IP addresses. Carry on.
    The FBI has been notified!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3317141]She must have put you in your place. The office loves her.[/QUOTE

If she was loved, the office wouldn’t have any vacant positions

Unregistered
    She won’t be able to entrap or harass the inspectors since she is only allowed to say good morning.

Unregistered
    She must have put you in your place. The office loves her.[/QUOTE

If she was loved, the office wouldn’t have any vacant positions
    There has been constant turnover in that office for years with multiple employees documenting her behavior and admin refuses to do anything about it. Her continued behavior is disgusting and she has no business in her current capacity. Filing a frivolous lawsuit that you lost shouldn’t make you untouchable with the admin.

Unregistered
    There has been constant turnover in that office for years with multiple employees documenting her behavior and admin refuses to do anything about it. Her continued behavior is disgusting and she has no business in her current capacity. Filing a frivolous lawsuit that you lost shouldn’t make you untouchable with the admin.
    Well let’s see if the new north major can live up to all this hype and will take care of the issue or turn a blind eye

Unregistered
    Well let’s see if the new north major can live up to all this hype and will take care of the issue or turn a blind eye
    we once refer to the north region as crazyville but we call it Loompaland now

Unregistered
    Are you talking bout her buddy Azzalone?

Unregistered
    you northies don’t hold your breath we heard he scared of her just like he is vitamin girl

Unregistered
    I think it's time to finally do something with her. She clearly is not fit for leadership or being a supervisor.
    Yep, sick pup in the wrong position.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast