Best female Deputy nomination. - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    You guys are morons. Female deputy = gun for a bad guy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s funny because it’s true.

Unregistered
    You got that right, women are useless in Law Enforcement. They are good for F _ _ King though!

Unregistered
    Meanwhile it was a female deputy (and a hot one at that) that tackled a bad guy who was trying to steal a male deputy’s gun on sr7 not too long ago..........

Unregistered

Best Female Deputy

Best Female Deputy ever at BSO was Lynn Munro Philbrick. The best ever and the hottest looking deputy too. None other compare or even come close.

Unregistered
    Best Female Deputy ever at BSO was Lynn Munro Philbrick. The best ever and the hottest looking deputy too. None other compare or even come close.
    You are definitely an old timer, she hasn't been here in a while so almost nobody knows who she is anymore, and as for her looks, yes, back in the day she was hot. Let's just say time catches up to everybody, some sooner than others.

Unregistered
    Wasn’t that crime scene lady (Sherri) scary the person who arrested the Federal Agent for DUI for just sleeping in his car with the engine on in his driveway? Supposedly he wasn’t involved in an accident or anything else. Looks like someone lacks common sense. I want to change my vote to “Worst Deputy” of all time.

Unregistered
    Wasn’t that crime scene lady (Sherri) scary the person who arrested the Federal Agent for DUI for just sleeping in his car with the engine on in his driveway? Supposedly he wasn’t involved in an accident or anything else. Looks like someone lacks common sense. I want to change my vote to “Worst Deputy” of all time.
    Yes, same person but wrong facts, at least get your facts straight if you're going to talk sh!t about someone. The federal agent, who was in a crash, was drunk, and fought with her. I don't care who you work for, you fight with me you're going to jail. The "story" you're talking about was made up by none other than that douche DJ who was in Weston at the time (I wonder why?), you know the one and only who is no longer a K9 handler, I guess he had too many PWS at the Airport. That friends is a true story, backed by facts and video!!!

Unregistered
    She aure did got JH transferred out of crime scene cause he was looking into her Ot scam too much called her hubby K9 Angelo who then called the Israel and had him transferred true story bro she is a little conniving witch

QUOTE=Unregistered;3260356][/QUOTE]

If you think she tried or got anybody transferred then you don't know her. The only one getting people transferred or trying to get anybody transferred out of Crime Scene still works there....right Chris? Ask Kipps.[/QUOTE]

Unregistered
    Waiting 4 Chris O to defend his girl but i guess you cant this time the truth hurts she is not a good person

QUOTE=Unregistered;3262717]She aure did got JH transferred out of crime scene cause he was looking into her Ot scam too much called her hubby K9 Angelo who then called the Israel and had him transferred true story bro she is a little conniving witch

QUOTE=Unregistered;3260356][/QUOTE]

If you think she tried or got anybody transferred then you don't know her. The only one getting people transferred or trying to get anybody transferred out of Crime Scene still works there....right Chris? Ask Kipps.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast