Soar tsdr
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soar tsdr

Unregistered

Soar tsdr

Just wondering. Does your Troop makes you turn in a TSDR on SOAR and questions why you spend more than 30 minutes without stopping a car? Do they make you write an explanation why you spend more than 30 minutes without stopping a car on the TSDR? I'm asking for a Trooper friend that works in Ft Myers. Also, does anyone knows a good reporter with the Newspress? Also asking for a Ft Myers Trooper.

Unregistered
    Anyone know how Mike Thomas is doing these days ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know how Mike Thomas is doing these days ?
    Exactly. I think the patrol has forgotten about what happened to him. I even doubt the patrol makes the Troops turn in TSDR with explanations why you haven't stopped a car every 30 minutes. Maybe the ED needs to get an email.

Unregistered
    In Fort Myers we do, I was asked by my Lieutenant the other day why I spent an hour without writing a ticket or stopping a car. I had to write a memo on the TSDR. I only hope they keep those things on file when the NEWS ask for it. You better hope you don't have to take a dump on SOAR. I should have wrote on the TSDR that I ate tacos and had an extended toilet incident. Then you get threatened with getting suspended from working SOAR.

Hostility at its best. Im about to file a complaint one of these days with OIG.

Unregistered
    In Fort Myers we do, I was asked by my Lieutenant the other day why I spent an hour without writing a ticket or stopping a car. I had to write a memo on the TSDR. I only hope they keep those thinwgs on file when the NEWS ask for it. You better hope you don't have to take a dump on SOAR. I should have wrote on the TSDR that I ate tacos and had an extended toilet incident. Then you get threatened with getting suspended from working SOAR.

Every memo, form, email, is a discoverable public record.

Unregistered
    In Fort Myers we do, I was asked by my Lieutenant the other day why I spent an hour without writing a ticket or stopping a car. I had to write a memo on the TSDR. I only hope they keep those things on file when the NEWS ask for it. You better hope you don't have to take a dump on SOAR. I should have wrote on the TSDR that I ate tacos and had an extended toilet incident. Then you get threatened with getting suspended from working SOAR.

Pressure is coming down on leadership. Citations are down. Questions are being asked from Tallahassee legislators.

Unregistered
    Pressure is coming down on leadership. Citations are down. Questions are being asked from Tallahassee legislators.
    Let's see who's going to carry that monkey and who is going to take the blame when the next quota event hit the news. Maybe Mark Brown can hide again and point fingers.

Unregistered
    Of course tickets are down. There is only 1 Trooper in the county going from wreck to wreck, while all the specialty units are fully staffed to the max. Make them go write your quota tickets. Have them give you the 100 a month. In regards to the TSDR on soar, no, my Troop doesn't make you do that. That sounds like super illegal to me.

Unregistered
    How many tickets do you think they can expect on a Friday when there is one guy working 3 counties going from crash to crash and everyone else is in some kind of special unit, sitting in the office or they get off at 16:00? Do the usual, blame the one guy that's on the road. He will quit.

Unregistered
    The brass dont see it that way. They intimidate you with the SOAR TSDR and they threatening you with suspending you from SOAR if you dont stop a car every 30 minutes. This SOAR thing is going to blow up on someone's face, just wait. Let's see when it happens. I bet Ft Myers will quickly shred all the TSDR required to be attached to the SOAR sheet.

I will love to see the news get a hold of those tsdr with all the explanations of why you didn't stop a car every 30 minutes. No one learned their lesson from the last quota firing session.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast