Soar tsdr - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Soar tsdr

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're absolutely right, I was a bit off in my description of Thomas's involvement. But this reinforces my disbelief that Brown was able to escape any type of scrutiny for this. How did Welch and Brown get let go and he doesn't even get mentioned?
    Brown received a 24 hour suspension for it. Agree with it or not, he did not go unscathed

Unregistered
    Brown received a 24 hour suspension for it. Agree with it or not, he did not go unscathed
    And then he got promoted again. Lessons learned, as long as you stay tight to the big boy club, illegal activities and the sky are the limit. Get those 2 an hr, it won't be in writing, but your life will become real miserable if you go against that unwritten SOAR mandate. They don't want a SOAR TSDR attached to your report to see the different ethnicities we are pulling over, its called intimidation.

Unregistered
    MOD is on it. Deleting anything he doesn't like or agree. Must have a guilty conscience.

Unregistered
    MOD is on it. Deleting anything he doesn't like or agree. Must have a guilty conscience.
    Yeah. It seems like he works for CNN or Facebook. The new cancel culture of LeoAffairs. Amazing, the truth can't be exposed.

Unregistered

tsdr

Who are ya running ya mouth about now?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456