PBA Covid-19 Response - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listen lowlife, what you don’t know about any of the shit you just wrote could fill a damn library. I can’t begin to set you straight on this. You’re too far gone and way too stupid to be helped.
    Set me straight beat cop.
    Fill this board with your intelligence.
    Oops, my bad.
    There's no correlation between being a beat cop and intelligence.
    Now get off your county paid computer and get back to protecting my property
    while the real good police officers are hard at work at HQ.

Unregistered

Getting back on gopic

Steadman, stop trying to shift the blame. If PLEA was the bargaining unit this would have been handled promptly. If PLEA was in charge of legislation we would have fixed the pension issue. PLEA would NEVER have sucked Gimenez’ ass to get 1% for 3 year contract. PLEA doesn’t send out moronic selfies intended to be self serving.

The question at hand is what is the PBA doing. The answer is simple as I see it: they are doing the same as they are with the contract issue, pension issue, promotional issues- absolutely nothing.

But, if you need a selfie taken by all means contact Stahl or Greenwell. They have that down pat.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steadman, stop trying to shift the blame. If PLEA was the bargaining unit this would have been handled promptly. If PLEA was in charge of legislation we would have fixed the pension issue. PLEA would NEVER have sucked Gimenez’ ass to get 1% for 3 year contract. PLEA doesn’t send out moronic selfies intended to be self serving.

The question at hand is what is the PBA doing. The answer is simple as I see it: they are doing the same as they are with the contract issue, pension issue, promotional issues- absolutely nothing.

But, if you need a selfie taken by all means contact Stahl or Greenwell. They have that down pat.
    Is Gopic like grinder? I know you spend a lot of time on that site . 🍆🍆

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234