PBA Covid-19 Response - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WTF. I shop at Walmart. Who the F*** are you? I guess you shop at Whole foods and Sacks
    Whole Foods Market
    Saks Fifth Avenue

Unregistered
    Whole Foods Market
    Saks Fifth Avenue
    Don't forget assh*les R US. I'm sure you are a regular customer there 💩

Unregistered
    Don't forget assh*les R US. I'm sure you are a regular customer there 💩
    No, that’s reserved for members only. PBA clowns have first membership there.

Unregistered
    No, that’s reserved for members only. PBA clowns have first membership there.
    Nope I hear that you need to fill out one of those cards that PLEA hands out to get in 🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    Yet another disrespectful and heartless civil servant -
    Let me fill you in...
    If someone breaks into my house, some beat cop will write a report, leave, pass that report to a detective who
    may call me in a few weeks and never solve the case. So you never helped.
    If someone beats me up ( in your own words ), some beat cop will write a report, leave, pass that report to a detective who may call me in a few weeks and never solve the case. So you never helped.
    By the way, I won't call a Walmart cashier for help, but I will call my insurance agent for financial reimbursement for my house burglary and call a physician for my injuries. And unlike most cops, at least these people will help...
    If you feel that we don't do anything, why call us at all. Don't bother calling us. Just call your insurance, your doctor, the Walmart cashier, etc. DON'T CALL US! By the way, take the gun shape dildo out of your rectum, insert a real gun and pull the trigger. You will get a real bang out of it. You are a POS!

Unregistered
    If you feel that we don't do anything, why call us at all. Don't bother calling us. Just call your insurance, your doctor, the Walmart cashier, etc. DON'T CALL US! By the way, take the gun shape dildo out of your rectum, insert a real gun and pull the trigger. You will get a real bang out of it. You are a POS!
    I refuse to call you clowns at the PBA because not only will it not get me anywhere but you hand up rats squeal to the administration.

Unregistered
    I really hope that your not a real cop because you are not well my friend !

Unregistered
    I really hope that your not a real cop because you are not well my friend !
    Don't worry about me. However, did I hurt your feelings boy?

Unregistered
    Let me fill you in...
    If someone breaks into my house, some beat cop will write a report, leave, pass that report to a detective who
    If someone beats me up ( in your own words ), some beat cop will write a report, leave, pass that report to a detective who may call me in a few weeks and never solve the case. So you never helped.
    By the way, I won't call a Walmart cashier for help, but I will call my insurance agent for financial reimbursement for my house burglary and call a physician for my injuries. And unlike most cops, at least these people will help...
    And when the beat cop makes a fresh arrest in the moment because we saw the guy, or the detective follows up and makes an arrest because of a fingerprint or DNA, and does the paperwork and gets the scumbag taken to the jail, lemme tell you what happens next.
    Your lazy ass won’t get to the State Attorneys Office to give a statement and your cowardly ass definitely won’t show up in court if there’s a trial. So, all the arrest and reports and trips to the jail, and your stupid lazy gutless ass won’t even agree to press charges or even answer a subpoena to appear. Mind you, this is a person who either robbed you face to face or flipped your bedroom and rifled through your wife’s and daughters panty drawer. You’re worthless. At least that’s been my experience. A vaccine is a small token for putting up with your gutless, lazy, skared, stupid asses. You people call the police when the boyfriend beats your ass, then walk into the courtroom holding his hand after he lays the pipe on you. You stand for absolutely nothing. Spineless, no moral center, just victims without a courageous bone anywhere in your useless bodies. How’s that for heartless, you spineless jellyfish snail slug invertebrate?
    Aren’t you going to “thank me for my service?”
    Get bent.

Unregistered
    Let me fill you in...
    Listen lowlife, what you don’t know about any of the shit you just wrote could fill a damn library. I can’t begin to set you straight on this. You’re too far gone and way too stupid to be helped.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast