Worst Upper Command Nomination - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The people in agency are so full of crap. All you guys do is come on this website and bash all of the command staff. It doesn’t matter who it is. If they have brass, you all talk shit. No one has ever been good enough and No one will ever be good enough because all you losers like to do is talk shit about those who actually made it somewhere while you are sitting under a tree 65ing calls, stuffing your face with donuts, and working weekends. I think we know who the real losers are. You talk shit about the brass that you have never really even met and definitely don’t even know personally and every now and then you pick on a female deputy or a Sgt who got into trouble. You are all losers and you make the agency look bad. If you’re so miserable then Do us all a favor and quit. Leave. See ya ✌🏻
    Truth hurts doesn’t it. You call it talking sh_t. We call it the truth John brown.

Unregistered
    No, John Brown did not write this, stop stiring up sh_t.

Unregistered
    Truth hurts doesn’t it. You call it talking sh_t. We call it the truth John brown.
    What’s your problem with John Brown. He was obviously brought in to fix your broken CI division down there. It’s the worst it’s ever been and has the worst supervisors it’s ever had as well. Everyone knows it. Leave John alone he’s doing a good job of taking out the garbage. Downtown CI needs a major overhaul completely from top to bottom. If you were a doing a good job before it wouldn’t have been necessary to bring him there in the first place. Everybody knows the talent level and investigative skill level is no longer cutting the mustard there. This was the first good thing Schnakenberg has done.

Unregistered
    What’s your problem with John Brown. He was obviously brought in to fix your broken CI division down there. It’s the worst it’s ever been and has the worst supervisors it’s ever had as well. Everyone knows it. Leave John alone he’s doing a good job of taking out the garbage. Downtown CI needs a major overhaul completely from top to bottom. If you were a doing a good job before it wouldn’t have been necessary to bring him there in the first place. Everybody knows the talent level and investigative skill level is no longer cutting the mustard there. This was the first good thing Schnakenberg has done.
    That's because people are being brought in to CI with minimal experience if that. Two years on the road then to CI for six months, then to Homicide and you wonder why they're not cutting it, new people teaching new people.

Unregistered

John brown

Interesting thought. There’s much more then one person commenting on this guy so don’t fool yourself. He’s a tyrant. He was a tyrant as a SGT in Homicide. He was worse as a lieutenant in Homicide. Has no idea how to talk to people and treats people like shiz. Ask most of the Homicide guys. Ask Mongo! Most of us hate JB!

Unregistered
    Interesting thought. There’s much more then one person commenting on this guy so don’t fool yourself. He’s a tyrant. He was a tyrant as a SGT in Homicide. He was worse as a lieutenant in Homicide. Has no idea how to talk to people and treats people like shiz. Ask most of the Homicide guys. Ask Mongo! Most of us hate JB!
    Someone finally speaking the truth lol

Unregistered
    Someone finally speaking the truth lol
    The truth is everyone knows you’re a broken division. The deputies and Sgt’s who work out here know the truth. We see the apathy and laziness and even incompetence out of that division. We know it all too well. Its beyond old. It’s refreshing to see someone cleaning it up. Thank God finally!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Some of those downtown detectives don’t even know the damn law! They violate rights.

Unregistered
    I wouldn't have believed it if you would have said that about Holmes years ago. He had me fooled. I thought he was different and I know him on a more personal level. Not anymore. He's just another militant affirmative action fake. The most dangerous kind. Smile at you then laugh in your white face as he watches your demise. Pure garbage. Ill never trust another swahili as long as I live.
    I totally agree with your last sentence; I wish I had learned that years ago. I certainly don't trust any of them either - after years of negative experience.

Unregistered

JB “Capt J Brwn. CI

This rude pompous controlling azz loves to yell at people. In fact just recently he berated a Sgt in CI talking down to him and swearing at him. When will this end??? This guy is out of control. JB has had tons of complaints some I hear have gone to IA and EEOC. This harassment must stop. It’s toxic to work in CI with this guy.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast