Worst Upper Command Nomination - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I nominate all the command staff who went to the Cleveland Clinic and got the vaccine ahead of the rest of the troops!
    Not a good idea after all! Right Sheriff?
    That’s what I call leadership, NOT!!!!!
    OMG Please tell me this isn’t true. If it is true these people couldn’t be a bigger embarrassment. The worst part is they can’t even see what an embarrassment they are.

So is it really true. Or is this B.S.????????????

Unregistered
    The most dangerous is someone who spent years befriending white people and speaking about everyone getting along and claiming to be a good Christian. Then turning out to be a black militant that supports BLM over other races. Right Holmes??? You filthy racist fraud.

Unregistered
    OMG Please tell me this isn’t true. If it is true these people couldn’t be a bigger embarrassment. The worst part is they can’t even see what an embarrassment they are.

So is it really true. Or is this B.S.????????????
    It's absolutely true, and they had to go in wearing plainclothes, leadership at it's best, take care of yourselves while the troops fend for themselves

Unregistered
    It's absolutely true, and they had to go in wearing plainclothes, leadership at it's best, take care of yourselves while the troops fend for themselves
    What a total piece of shit Greg Tony is. I see him a couple of times a week around the PSB and laugh to myself at this fool.

And after just reading Jeff Bell ULP decision I have lost all respect for Holmes. He used to be 10-8 but after reading about how he tried to intimidate Jeff Bell into keeping quite about the lack off PPE what a coward.
    Hey Holmes Greg Tony isn’t a quarter of the man you are but yet you cower to him and do his bidding. How disgusting. We have zero leadership at the top.

Unregistered
    What a total piece of shit Greg Tony is. I see him a couple of times a week around the PSB and laugh to myself at this fool.

And after just reading Jeff Bell ULP decision I have lost all respect for Holmes. He used to be 10-8 but after reading about how he tried to intimidate Jeff Bell into keeping quite about the lack off PPE what a coward.
    Hey Holmes Greg Tony isn’t a quarter of the man you are but yet you cower to him and do his bidding. How disgusting. We have zero leadership at the top.
    Holmes is a yes man period. He has NO leadership skills at all. All he has is the color of his skin and that isn’t saying much.

Unregistered

Discrimination 101

Someone explain to me why there’s a posting on our website but then when you ask the positions are filled. Be careful. Let’s not forget where we came from or skip rank.

Unregistered
    Someone explain to me why there’s a posting on our website but then when you ask the positions are filled. Be careful. Let’s not forget where we came from or skip rank.
    The positions are always filled wink wink not officially but they are filled. Unless you’re licking someone’s ass don’t waste your time.

Unregistered

Great job

Idk. But some sets and LT can be named

Unregistered
    He had none to begin with.
    EXACTLY. It’s no secret

Unregistered
    Colonel Robson has kept his integrity.
    Hahahaha!! Robson is a little prick boy!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast