Worst Upper Command Nomination - Page 8
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This rude pompous controlling azz loves to yell at people. In fact just recently he berated a Sgt in CI talking down to him and swearing at him. When will this end??? This guy is out of control. JB has had tons of complaints some I hear have gone to IA and EEOC. This harassment must stop. It’s toxic to work in CI with this guy.
    Actually it’s good to hear somebody is cleaning up downtown CI. It’s a disgrace and the way the detectives and their supervisors conduct themselves is an embarrassment and an insult to everyone who works here. This arrogant sh!t is nothing new. That whole downtown CI has been in need of drastic repair for years. None of the road deputies respect the lazy and arrogant downtown detectives. They all have fat bellies and need to lose some serious weight. Fatties in ties and skirts.

Unregistered
    CI, the only place you can work 15 hours and get paid for 50. The rest of the time is spent molding and crafting a fat gut.

Unregistered
    CI, the only place you can work 15 hours and get paid for 50. The rest of the time is spent molding and crafting a fat gut.
    Shouldn’t you be screwing up a crime scene or asking your sergeant how to do your job every second, or writing a shitty report slug? Let’s not talk about other units when our road patrol deputies are cowards and refuse to do any work but blame it on the sheriff or BLM, or Ferguson or Lamberti or Jenne or Israel or any other excuse to cover your incompetence

Unregistered
    Shouldn’t you be screwing up a crime scene or asking your sergeant how to do your job every second, or writing a shitty report slug? Let’s not talk about other units when our road patrol deputies are cowards and refuse to do any work but blame it on the sheriff or BLM, or Ferguson or Lamberti or Jenne or Israel or any other excuse to cover your incompetence
    Shaping a CI belly is a slow delicate process. It’s like baking a turkey. Once you round it and golden brown it you have to baste it. Sometimes you’ll rub it like genies lamp or even jiggle it for fun.

Unregistered
    This rude pompous controlling azz loves to yell at people. In fact just recently he berated a Sgt in CI talking down to him and swearing at him. When will this end??? This guy is out of control. JB has had tons of complaints some I hear have gone to IA and EEOC. This harassment must stop. It’s toxic to work in CI with this guy.
    Bawahaa, somebody’s making the Jenny Craig crew on the 2nd floor pull their weight, and that’s a lot of weight to pull no pun intended, and they don’t like it because they actually have to work. Proceed Sir, proceed on course. You cry babies should ask for a moving buffet on the escalator, you know it would just carry cheeseburgers and cheesecake around on a loop.

Unregistered
    Makes sense why Robson is such a sh!th3ad. He has micro pee pee syndrome. Leave the poor guy alone.

Unregistered
    I love when you put a good supervisor in a lazy district there’s a chemical reaction. It makes sense it’s like when hot air meets lazy dead cold air there’s a tornado or a bad storm. But after that bad storm is when the flowers can grow. When the put D. Cardarelli in the airport with those lazy bodies there was a storm but things have gotten better since then. They put J. Brown in with the CI fat bodies and there was a storm but now the mountains are turning green and the crops can grow. I’m starting to thing Shnakenberg is much smarter than we thought.

Don’t mistake this with putting a cancer who goes after deputies out of personal reasons because those supervisors are a cancer.

Unregistered
    Actually it’s good to hear somebody is cleaning up downtown CI. It’s a disgrace and the way the detectives and their supervisors conduct themselves is an embarrassment and an insult to everyone who works here. This arrogant sh!t is nothing new. That whole downtown CI has been in need of drastic repair for years. None of the road deputies respect the lazy and arrogant downtown detectives. They all have fat bellies and need to lose some serious weight. Fatties in ties and skirts.
    Says RS from robbery lol. The only guy that sticks up for JB because his head is so far up JBs azz. No matter how many times you go fishing with him Rob, JB is still and will always be a duck head. Yelling at Sgt’s or anyone else for that matter is completely unprofessional. J Brn is a loser!

Unregistered
    I love when you put a good supervisor in a lazy district there’s a chemical reaction. It makes sense it’s like when hot air meets lazy dead cold air there’s a tornado or a bad storm. But after that bad storm is when the flowers can grow. When the put D. Cardarelli in the airport with those lazy bodies there was a storm but things have gotten better since then. They put J. Brown in with the CI fat bodies and there was a storm but now the mountains are turning green and the crops can grow. I’m starting to thing Shnakenberg is much smarter than we thought.

Don’t mistake this with putting a cancer who goes after deputies out of personal reasons because those supervisors are a cancer.
    Couldn’t agree more. And we love Drew here! He takes good care of us.

Unregistered
    The biggest two that should on everyone’s fire list is Russo and schnackypoo. Russo has done less than zero for her position. There are csa who have done more real police work than she has. I worked for schnack in Deerfield. The worst captain I have had in 30 years and it’s not even close.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast