Worst Upper Command Nomination - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The biggest two that should on everyone’s fire list is Russo and schnackypoo. Russo has done less than zero for her position. There are csa who have done more real police work than she has. I worked for schnack in Deerfield. The worst captain I have had in 30 years and it’s not even close.
    And JB for sure! Total scum

Unregistered
    And JB for sure! Total scum
    Ok keyboard commando. You’re such a tough guy on your keyboard why don’t you go in his office and face him like a man?

Unregistered
    Says RS from robbery lol. The only guy that sticks up for JB because his head is so far up JBs azz. No matter how many times you go fishing with him Rob, JB is still and will always be a duck head. Yelling at Sgt’s or anyone else for that matter is completely unprofessional. J Brn is a loser!
    Why is everybody hating on R. Sokol??? He is a great guy and better Detective!!!!

Unregistered
    Why is everybody hating on R. Sokol??? He is a great guy and better Detective!!!!
    I like little Bobby also. He is a great guy and decent cop.

Hey I want to go fishing also……pick me pick me!

Unregistered
    I like little Bobby also. He is a great guy and decent cop.

Hey I want to go fishing also……pick me pick me!
    When you stop eating the other kids lunches you’ll get picked too!!!

Unregistered
    When you stop eating the other kids lunches you’ll get picked too!!!
    Oh okay, I will stop…can I go fishing now please come on now I said Please!!!!

Don’t make me ask the boss…your wife.

Unregistered

Hooked one reel him in

Oh okay, I will stop…can I go fishing now please come on now I said Please!!!!

Don’t make me ask the boss…your wife.
    Talk is cheap. As soon as that 9 months pregnant belly disappears well know you stopped stealing lunches. Then we can talk a trip on the yacht. Remember no pregnant dudes on the yacht.

Unregistered
    Talk is cheap. As soon as that 9 months pregnant belly disappears well know you stopped stealing lunches. Then we can talk a trip on the yacht. Remember no pregnant dudes on the yacht.
    You are NO fun!

Unregistered
    As cheap as sokel and his lying two faced azz! It’s sickening to watch him listen to how great JB is.

Unregistered
    As cheap as sokel and his lying two faced azz! It’s sickening to watch him listen to how great JB is.
    You sound jealous. You sound like a little kid who didn’t get an ice cream cone while all the other kids did.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast