Wrong Agenda - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wrong Agenda

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sabatini also filed a similar bill in 2019. It shows the continued determination to transform ABT altogether.

Today I filed HB 6017, a Bill that repeals Florida’s “Tied House Evil” law, also known as the three-tier system. Because there is NO valid defense for this arbitrary and antiquated law, it should be abolished.

https://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Secti...x?BillId=66568
    My LT has said more than once. Think of beverage law as a bicycle intertube you patched. Then another and another and before you know it you have nothing but patches on what once was a useable product. You have so many patches you forgot what the tube looked like. That is beverage law. Nothing has ever been fixed but by directed enforcement and legal opinion. Better to eliminate a law that has run its course. I say do it.

Unregistered
    My LT has said more than once. Think of beverage law as a bicycle intertube you patched. Then another and another and before you know it you have nothing but patches on what once was a useable product. You have so many patches you forgot what the tube looked like. That is beverage law. Nothing has ever been fixed but by directed enforcement and legal opinion. Better to eliminate a law that has run its course. I say do it.
    Awesome ......no more coupons to tamper with or violation for painting your building with a captain Morgan logo

Unregistered
    Once the 3 tier system is gone you beverage bozos will be extinct. You’re all just too stupid to realize that. Now go serve some notices and close your half a$$ cases out like you do.

Unregistered
    Once the 3 tier system is gone you beverage bozos will be extinct. You’re all just too stupid to realize that. Now go serve some notices and close your half a$$ cases out like you do.
    Yes. You are correct. We made hundreds of tied house cases in the past few years. They won't need us anymore. FYI I have made 4 tied house cases in the last 20 years. I had to explain each of them to legal and my captain. Twice.

Unregistered
    When was the last time anyone made a meaningful ties house evil case? Miami worked a bunch but TTB took lead and the admin cases abt did were all dropped or lowered to a 100 fine. Who cares about tied house evil

Unregistered

We didn’t start the fire

We didn't start the fire
    No we didn't light it but we tried to fight it
    Moonshine, 20.165, gambling houses, tied house evil, reclass to IS-2’s, deregethon, Lebanon, Charles de Gaulle, California baseball

We didn't start the fire

But when we are gone
    Will it still burn on, and on, and on, and on...

Unregistered
    Awesome ......no more coupons to tamper with or violation for painting your building with a captain Morgan logo
    Got a little Captain in you?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    once the 3 tier system is gone you beverage bozos will be extinct. You’re all just too stupid to realize that. Now go serve some notices and close your half a$$ cases out like you do.
    ding ding ding.. We have a winner!!!

Unregistered

Body Cam for all

SB452

Summary
    Requiring every law enforcement agency to mandate that its law enforcement officers wear body cameras and use vehicle dash cameras; requiring law enforcement agencies to establish specified policies and procedures, etc.

Forget doing away with 561.42

You need to worry about the body camera bill. FYI no part of Lowe's, HD, your gym, the boat store, gun store or sex toy store, your kids daycare looks like a licensed premises.

Unregistered
    There are people that go to work here everyday with the hope of doing a good job, helping their team and supporting the state. Do I agree with everything that goes on? No. What I always remember is my job is "to do" not criticize. My job is to support not abandon. I don't see any purpose served by slamming our team and the mean spirited nonsense that permeates this site. People, this isn't a perfect world and people don't think of LE the way they did a generation ago. Look around and see for yourself. Everyone of you took an Oath to support and defend. The PBA, your whining, the industry, politics, and your cousin from Boston won't make your job or life any better. That will have to come from YOU. YOU want everyone to do something for you, but what have you done for the Good of the Order? What have you done to make this a better place and a place everyone could be proud of? Show pride in the very agency that hired you and do the job YOU agreed to do. Support your team, appreciate and support your leadership because you have literally no idea of the work being done and the job they are directed to do. We will be fine and better people knowing we do our job and appreciate what we have. There is funny stuff here and reading it is like watching a sitcom at times. Very enjoyable. Other times it is just hostile and venomous and directed toward the very people we need the support of. That is embarrassing. Post something positive and constructive or don't post at all. My hope is everyone at ABT is proud of their agency and the work they do. That only comes when you realize YOU can be a better person. The rest of us count on you making the effort.
    From the Secretary to the newest AA, they all chose to be here. They all need support. We all need each other. Do good work and be kind. You never know what the person next to you is dealing with. Be the person you would be proud of.
    My final contribution and good luck. I can't in good conscience be a part of the meanness.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123