Wrong Agenda - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wrong Agenda

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great post and I agree with most of it... to a degree. However, it is tough to totally agree with when you have leadership with zero transparency (unless they need something from you), tinkers with everything and tries to fix stuff that isn't broke only to make it worse, constantly breaks chain (no, not just in emergency and urgent situations), and talks out of both sides of their mouth. The rank and file just doesn't trust them and that is a very serious problem that needs attention.
    How do you support leadership that lies to your face. From the training captain to the director we sat at a training conference and heard about how we are th e future to help train and shape a better abt, when asked they said the budget proposal was a tabletop and would never make it to the budget then we get an email a week later saying it’s in the budget and they support it. Lied to our faces. Then you have them undermining the captains. Just so u professional

Unregistered
    How do you support leadership that lies to your face. From the training captain to the director we sat at a training conference and heard about how we are th e future to help train and shape a better abt, when asked they said the budget proposal was a tabletop and would never make it to the budget then we get an email a week later saying it’s in the budget and they support it. Lied to our faces. Then you have them undermining the captains. Just so u professional

There is a literal barrage of bills facing your agency this year. The future of ABT is non-sworn enforcement. The reclassification is not so much a budgetary issue as it is a sneaky referendum on stripping your LE status. It came from the very same people who told you that they did not know anything about it. They have lied to you and will continue to do so until the very end. If you desire to remain sworn then you best be looking elsewhere, especially those with more than a handful of years remaining.

Retired and Loving Life

Unregistered
    There is a literal barrage of bills facing your agency this year. The future of ABT is non-sworn enforcement. The reclassification is not so much a budgetary issue as it is a sneaky referendum on stripping your LE status. It came from the very same people who told you that they did not know anything about it. They have lied to you and will continue to do so until the very end. If you desire to remain sworn then you best be looking elsewhere, especially those with more than a handful of years remaining.

Retired and Loving Life
    Dear Retired,
    Please list by bill number, the bills you referenced above.
    I would like to read them.

Unregistered
    Dear Retired,
    Please list by bill number, the bills you referenced above.
    I would like to read them.
    Dear moron go look for yourself

Unregistered
    do they mean budget to reclassify
    bill for marihuanas
    and bill to end tye house evils
    is that a barrack of bills?

Unregistered
    Dear moron go look for yourself
    Dear Retired,
    Thank you for your response. You have confirmed what I already knew. There are no bills detrimental to us. Your original "the sky is falling/abandon ship" nonsense is just that-nonsense. Contribute or disconnect.

Unregistered
    Dear Retired,
    Thank you for your response. You have confirmed what I already knew. There are no bills detrimental to us. Your original "the sky is falling/abandon ship" nonsense is just that-nonsense. Contribute or disconnect.
    I don’t think there is a barrage. But there are a couple. You’re having a bad Aspergers day aren’t you Danny.

Unregistered
    Dear Retired,
    Did anyone catch the bill trying to repeal 561.42 altogether? That's all I need to tell me what they think about us right there. Some may think "big deal... tied house". Think about it for a minute and the light bulb will go!

https://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Secti...x?BillId=70693

You are crazy if you are not following this stuff. Maybe it happens, maybe it doesn't, but the totality of everything to this point doesn't look good.

Unregistered
    Did anyone catch the bill trying to repeal 561.42 altogether? That's all I need to tell me what they think about us right there. Some may think "big deal... tied house". Think about it for a minute and the light bulb will go!

https://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Secti...x?BillId=70693

You are crazy if you are not following this stuff. Maybe it happens, maybe it doesn't, but the totality of everything to this point doesn't look good.
    Sabatini also filed a similar bill in 2019. It shows the continued determination to transform ABT altogether.

Today I filed HB 6017, a Bill that repeals Florida’s “Tied House Evil” law, also known as the three-tier system. Because there is NO valid defense for this arbitrary and antiquated law, it should be abolished.

https://www.myfloridahouse.gov/Secti...x?BillId=66568

Unregistered
    There are over twenty active bills pertaining to ABT right now. It would be smart to track these. I understand that there is a lot of propaganda and deception coming out of TCO right now so educate yourselves. Search the term “Beverage”

https://legiscan.com/FL

Retired and Living Life

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast