RDS thoughts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RDS thoughts

Unregistered

RDS thoughts

So a buddy of mine works for PPPD and he told me they are getting RDS’s(red dot sights) for all patrol handguns. Anyone had any experience with them? Seems that’s how a lot of agencies are going for the future.

Figured I’d get some thoughts

Be safe

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So a buddy of mine works for PPPD and he told me they are getting RDS’s(red dot sights) for all patrol handguns. Anyone had any experience with them? Seems that’s how a lot of agencies are going for the future.

Figured I’d get some thoughts

Be safe
    If you can’t shot there good.

Unregistered
    If you can’t shot there good.
    I had a stroke reading this.

Unregistered
    Red dot sights (RDS) are great idea which is an inexpensive way to improve marksmanship.

What is not surprising is that the idea did not originate here but at another more progressive agency.

Unregistered
    Yeah because they AR15‘s are used on a daily basis due to all the high risk calls. Gimme a break you guys you can’t shot handguns much less a long gun. Stick with the scatter gun.

Unregistered
    Yeah because they AR15‘s are used on a daily basis due to all the high risk calls. Gimme a break you guys you can’t shot handguns much less a long gun. Stick with the scatter gun.

Red dots for patrol handguns. Maybe then you can hit something with it.

Unregistered
    This thread is a prime example of why there is a writing test after the oral board. Holy Molly. There is a "preview post" so that you can read your own reply and fix your grammar and spelling. #3 and #5.

Unregistered
    This thread is a prime example of why there is a writing test after the oral board. Holy Molly. There is a "preview post" so that you can read your own reply and fix your grammar and spelling. #3 and #5.
    How’s this grammar STFU.

Unregistered
    Laser sight is another option. You put the laser dot where you want the bullet to go and pull the trigger. Can't miss.

Unregistered
    Laser sight is another option. You put the laser dot where you want the bullet to go and pull the trigger. Can't miss.
    LEO shootings happen close in and very few actually see the sights. They point, pull the trigger and hope for the best.

Sighting systems are a waste of time, money and the lazer will jerk low and left when you yank the trigger and anticipate the gun going off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast