Fair warning: expect bang offs this Friday and Saturday

Unregistered

Fair warning: expect bang offs this Friday and Saturday

FYI >>> Area 2 bad element at 4441 collins and at 5200 collins very bad people . It will destroy staffing we are under siege expect bang offs < rumor making rounds just solid rumor be ready..... ofc are already feeling the stress.

Unregistered
    Just be honest. 3 different officers are getting married this Saturday on top of the “normal stress” issues.

This new staffing plan where the entire city is working at once should accommodate it.

Unregistered
    So basically significant life and family events. I hope that they enjoy their events and that their friends and family, including those they work with,attend and have an amazing time. The city will be a disaster with or without them.

Unregistered
    We have a Chief that has no idea how to run a special event city. He has 20 years of staffing plans to choose from along with after action reports but he says noooooooooo. I’m going to save money and fuch you and your families. What the 43 doesn’t understand is that government budgets are use it or lose it. I feel bad for the next chief that’s going to have to beg for money back because 43 decided to save money. Look at the city right now. ITS NOT WORKING!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have a Chief that has no idea how to run a special event city. He has 20 years of staffing plans to choose from along with after action reports but he says noooooooooo. I’m going to save money and fuch you and your families. What the 43 doesn’t understand is that government budgets are use it or lose it. I feel bad for the next chief that’s going to have to beg for money back because 43 decided to save money. Look at the city right now. ITS NOT WORKING!!!
    So true. If you don’t use the money you lose it. The incompetence is mind blowing.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So true. If you don’t use the money you lose it. The incompetence is mind blowing.
    Next years OT budget will go from 1.5 Million for OT to 335K. Great job folks. Oates was a genius.

Unregistered
    I hear The Fat Boys will be at 4441 Collins preforming should be a wild crowd in attendance. What really is a bad crowd ? Hey desk jockey have you seen Miami Beach for the last 5 years. Just stay up in IT you chicken shit and STFU while we work the street