Is this new sheriff intentionally screwing the SO?

Unregistered

Is this new sheriff intentionally screwing the SO?

He has fired or removed everybody who knows anything and now there are posts all over facebook saying he’s hiring a pedophile to replace Gerald. Guess he wants all the “perks” for himself.

Unregistered
    There are a couple things going on however they haven’t been posted yet on an open forum like here or on social media. I’ll give you fellas a hint though. One has to do with violation of civil rights (search and seizure) and the other has to do with bark and I didn’t say what kind.

Remember there are people who feel like the were screwed by the new administration. Some don’t work here anymore but some do and have been demoted. It will be interesting to see what comes about it. Scary thing is so much more has happened with this agency in the last several years which hasn’t been reported by anyone (Ghost, HCT, WUH).

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are a couple things going on however they haven’t been posted yet on an open forum like here or on social media. I’ll give you fellas a hint though. One has to do with violation of civil rights (search and seizure) and the other has to do with bark and I didn’t say what kind.

Remember there are people who feel like the were screwed by the new administration. Some don’t work here anymore but some do and have been demoted. It will be interesting to see what comes about it. Scary thing is so much more has happened with this agency in the last several years which hasn’t been reported by anyone (Ghost, HCT, WUH).

CURIOUS HOW REAL INFORMATION GETS DELETED SO QUICKLY. who runs this forum? Ring ring goes the bell. Take away the clapper and the jester gets a sledge hammer. Direct mailings come next. Then paid protests.