Let's talk. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yea because they have Sergeants like Souther and Adler running good people away.
    So whose in charge of these sgts calling the shots? Sounds like a lack of authority if a couple sgts is running the place.

Unregistered
    The issues here are the admin and their complete lack of care for their employees. Look what they did to Tinsley. The guy gave over 2 decades of his life to the agency and the second he doesn't drink the kool-aid, they push him out without a second thought. The new guys see this and the smart ones look elsewhere. I would advise anyone reading this, who might be looking to enter law enforcement, to apply to HCSO, get certified and keep your nose clean for a year. QUIETLY apply elsewhere and work somewhere that you're appreciated, paid accordingly and allowed to do your job.

Things will never change there until things change at the top. Eason was clearly the most qualified and best candidate for Sheriff. Crawford only won because of his and his wife's connections and because he's a Hardee good ol' boy. Eason, as qualified as he is, never stood a chance because he didn't grow up here.

Meanwhile, unless things change drastically, HCSO will never be anything more than a stepping-stone agency that continues to lost people at an alarming rate.
    Never fails on every post an Eason comment comes up to save the day. But Eason didn’t win so what now? There has to be another answer 4 years of this crap and there won’t be a town left.

Unregistered
    The issues here are the admin and their complete lack of care for their employees. Look what they did to Tinsley. The guy gave over 2 decades of his life to the agency and the second he doesn't drink the kool-aid, they push him out without a second thought. The new guys see this and the smart ones look elsewhere. I would advise anyone reading this, who might be looking to enter law enforcement, to apply to HCSO, get certified and keep your nose clean for a year. QUIETLY apply elsewhere and work somewhere that you're appreciated, paid accordingly and allowed to do your job.

Things will never change there until things change at the top. Eason was clearly the most qualified and best candidate for Sheriff. Crawford only won because of his and his wife's connections and because he's a Hardee good ol' boy. Eason, as qualified as he is, never stood a chance because he didn't grow up here.

Meanwhile, unless things change drastically, HCSO will never be anything more than a stepping-stone agency that continues to lost people at an alarming rate.
    People keep saying the admin is the problem but I’m not seeing the same view. The biggest problem is nobody supporting nobody down at the bottom. It’s every man (or woman) for themselves. There is no teamwork except maybe 101,102, & 103 since they appear out of nowhere at everything together. Every time you see one the other two are just around the corner. 301 tries but he got thrown into the deep end of pool and nobody is offering a floaty. Speaking of 301 it is a nice change to see a some bars out with the common folk and I’m pretty sure the man would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He just got the suck *** end of the swap around. Keep trying man!

As far as the 200s go I’d be surprised if any of them stay. Most were looking to cruise until retirement and now they’re having to hustle doubletime to keep up with Crawfords demands. I wouldn’t be surprised if 202 & 203 aren’t the only 200s left soon. Don’t worry though they will hustle alone just as well as they would with a 10 man squad.

The sad part of this whole shake up is the crap people sit back and say but then won’t pick up their extra part. There are very few looking out for their brother or willing to go the extra mile to work an honest shift go home and come back again. Teamwork gets you so much farther but the team mindset is lost here. Not even an administration can fix that.

Unregistered
    So whose in charge of these sgts calling the shots? Sounds like a lack of authority if a couple sgts is running the place.
    Sgts all the way up to the #2 kiss the ass above them and are all part of the club because they're afraid of getting axed the second they don't conform. #2 follows #1, #3 follows 1 & 2, and so on. This goes on down the line until you hit the slick sleeve patrol deputies who are completely at the mercy of their "supervisors". The whole agency needs to be revamped. Crawford had the opportunity, but he f*cked that up real quick.

Unregistered
    Sounds like your an idiot

Unregistered
    Sgts all the way up to the #2 kiss the ass above them and are all part of the club because they're afraid of getting axed the second they don't conform. #2 follows #1, #3 follows 1 & 2, and so on. This goes on down the line until you hit the slick sleeve patrol deputies who are completely at the mercy of their "supervisors". The whole agency needs to be revamped. Crawford had the opportunity, but he f*cked that up real quick.
    Crawford is about as worthless as the Florida Highway Patrol

Unregistered
    People keep saying the admin is the problem but I’m not seeing the same view. The biggest problem is nobody supporting nobody down at the bottom. It’s every man (or woman) for themselves. There is no teamwork except maybe 101,102, & 103 since they appear out of nowhere at everything together. Every time you see one the other two are just around the corner. 301 tries but he got thrown into the deep end of pool and nobody is offering a floaty. Speaking of 301 it is a nice change to see a some bars out with the common folk and I’m pretty sure the man would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. He just got the suck *** end of the swap around. Keep trying man!

As far as the 200s go I’d be surprised if any of them stay. Most were looking to cruise until retirement and now they’re having to hustle doubletime to keep up with Crawfords demands. I wouldn’t be surprised if 202 & 203 aren’t the only 200s left soon. Don’t worry though they will hustle alone just as well as they would with a 10 man squad.

The sad part of this whole shake up is the crap people sit back and say but then won’t pick up their extra part. There are very few looking out for their brother or willing to go the extra mile to work an honest shift go home and come back again. Teamwork gets you so much farther but the team mindset is lost here. Not even an administration can fix that.
    Dang bro your post wins with 99.9% accuracy. I do think a good admin can fix things so that is where you lost my .1%.

Unregistered
    Facts! Everyone is kissing ass! Anybody notice Adler kissing up to Crawford and how Crawford was sitting there looking annoyed lol?

Unregistered
    Facts! Everyone is kissing ass! Anybody notice Adler kissing up to Crawford and how Crawford was sitting there looking annoyed lol?
    Adler will kiss anyone’s ass

Unregistered
    Maybe Todd is amazing to you...but many others don’t think the same. To each it’s own though. The only Corporal that I can think of that’s worth a **** is Beth. Alvarez is a little shady but he is alright and Brandeberry thinks he is the shit but really isn’t worth two nickels rubbing together.
    Beth is the best corporal???? Best at what getting the hook up? Best at giving speeches on the radio? Best at being a chameleon? That’s comical I’m still laughing. Better think harder on that one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast