Let's talk.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk.

Unregistered

Let's talk.

101 & 102, Nice work on the transition so far. I like hearing you guys on the air and seeing you out and about.

200 units, I have nothing. Everyone is doing a good job it seems. Keep it up.

302, Don't get out with a subject and not tell anyone where you're at. Apparently no one knew where you were the other night. Be careful!

303, the marbles in your mouth, lose them.

305, stop hogging all the details for you and your squad

306, slow down GI Joe, we're not out to save the world.

313, please stop reading novels over the air. Just 10-21 if you're going to be talking for more than 5 seconds.

314, good tactics, but be a little less demanding of dispatch please.

317, stop keying up and jumping right into your transmission. Give dispatch a second to pull up the right screen and 10-65. You've been a cop for 30 seconds, slow down and stop being so demanding of dispatch.

606, slowwww dowwwn on the air

611, you too, slowwww dowwwn

612, are you in good hands?

615, speak up, no one can hear you on the air.

708, for the love of god, please PLEASE slow down. It's just a radio, stop being so nervous. Be calm cool collected.

Unregistered
    I’d fire em all. Most wouldn’t make it a bigger county or department.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’d fire em all. Most wouldn’t make it a bigger county or department.
    CURIOUS HOW REAL INFORMATION GETS DELETED SO QUICKLY. who runs this forum? Ring ring goes the bell. Take away the clapper and the jester gets a sledge hammer. Direct mailings come next. Then paid protests.

Unregistered
    Alright, I'm off the clock, so I can reply!

To the original poster - you have a couple valid points, but DAMN you're a critical sum*****. Have you tried talking to any of the guys you mentioned? They're all good dudes and would probably take your criticism seriously. No one's perfect. As for me, I don't know if I'm flattered or insulted that I made the list. Either way that's neither here nor there....what's gold is your 612 State Farm reference. I legit laughed out loud. Sorry, Ragalgalin!

To the 2nd poster saying you'd fire everyone...I want to thank you, you ball-less, anonymous wonder, for your lucid, deep-meaning, and well thought out response! Meanwhile you're probably some first year cop or a civilian who couldn't make it and you're looking to open a can of worms. In short, and forgive my language, but get fu*cked. That list is made up of some very good guys and many many many years of law enforcement experience. And many of them, if they were bothered enough to write some dumb post, would at least have the balls to identify themselves. Unlike you. That said if your dumb ass is ever in trouble, me, and the guys you would fire, would be there in a heartbeat. Stay safe.

In summation, if anyone has anything to say or ask, dispatch has my number. Feel free to hit me up. And PS I'll try to talk louder.

Unregistered
    I’d fire em all.
    I would fire a dumb ass like you. That’s a pretty arrogant statement. Are you going to cover the county yourself? I would like to see that.

Still pissed because of getting demoted or reassigned?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would fire a dumb ass like you. That’s a pretty arrogant statement. Are you going to cover the county yourself? I would like to see that.

Still pissed because of getting demoted or reassigned?
    Exactly. Which DTF (FORMER LOLOLOLOLOL) azzhole is it?

Unregistered
    I think it’s mighty big of a dispatcher who can barely preform her duties to write such a list. It’s nice to sit there like a keyboard warrior and belt out how things didn’t go your way and that it was hassle to pause Netflix long enough to help out the side of the relationship that’s doing the real work. Perhaps the next time you decide to man up is such a manner you could remember that attempting to suck the d*ck of every officer you meet still won’t make you a better headset hero.
    -X

Unregistered
    -think it’s mighty big of a dispatcher who can barely preform her duties to write such a list. It’s nice to sit there like a keyboard warrior and belt out how things didn’t go your way and that it was hassle to pause Netflix long enough to help out the side of the relationship that’s doing the real work. Perhaps the next time you decide to man up is such a manner you could remember that attempting to suck the d*ck of every officer you meet still won’t make you a better headset hero.
    -X
    Damn well said. I will gladly buy you a beer. Were you on her list? Lol. Surprisingly I didn’t make the list.

Dispatch has sucked for years. Constant attitude, constant errors, incompetent leadership by the current head supervisor. Nothing like a 5-8 second pause after you call in a traffic stop. Even worse if you work for one of the municipal agencies they dispatch for. There is a problem when “certain” current and former dispatchers made statements stating city officers lives are not as important. Statements like that are fireable.

If shit hits da fan and I’m getting my azz whipped I don’t give a damn whether my backup is Black, Blue, Tan or whatever. I strongly emphasize this to a *certain* dispatcher/shift supervisor who out of all people should understand. You see where I’m going?

-XXX

Unregistered
    Well, unfortunately I've stuttered my whole life. My anxiety has always been an issue. I have come very far from where I used to be. I wish that I could just slow down and speak more fluently. "I have heard the phrase "slow down" my entire life lol. Thanks for caring enough to give advice though. I just started a new medication that has helped my brain activity slow down. We will see how it goes.

Unregistered
    So apparently sgt Adler applied with the Texas rangers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast