PBA all over is horrible. It’s not just broward
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

PBA all over is horrible. It’s not just broward

So my sister in law works in Miami Dade for the county. She forwarded the following to me. I was appalled so I’m sharing the Misery:

PBA has become a bigger threat to us than any other group/person
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...249432985.html

Unregistered said:
    Yesterday 01:37 PM
    What is he thinking!
    Wow! What posses Steadmans Stahl to partner up with a state attorney whose objective with this legislation is to incarcerate law enforcement officers? I couldn’t believe what I read. Of course anti police groups want this bill so coos can always be the scape goat. They want to be able to Monday morning quarterback our every move, decision, action, etc.
    A training mandate through legislation is meant to do only one thing. Open law enforcement officers to arrest and law suits.
    What is Steadman thinking? Who is he trying to protect, them or us? Someone seriously needs to handle Stahl. He is making severe blunders that in the end we, and our families, will pay the brunt of his incompetence. My God, has our PBA truly gotten that bad under Stahl?
    Let’s hope the bill doesn’t pass is all I can say because the PBA is willing o fight more for bills that hurt us rather than bills that help us.

Unregistered
    More and more departments are leaving the PBA and going to FOP or IUPA. PBA has lost its luster. They don’t have the will to fight any longer. Their new philosophy is wait it out, avoid calls and questions, and the problem will eventually disappear.
    Members in a jam are totally on their own. Change is needed now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More and more departments are leaving the PBA and going to FOP or IUPA. PBA has lost its luster. They don’t have the will to fight any longer. Their new philosophy is wait it out, avoid calls and questions, and the problem will eventually disappear.
    Members in a jam are totally on their own. Change is needed now.
    For Christ sake, this constant posting about a problem that NO ONE is doing anything about is getting OLD! If the PBA is so bad, then QUIT and shut the f*ck up. My god the incessant whining is ridiculous!

Unregistered
    For Christ sake, this constant posting about a problem that NO ONE is doing anything about is getting OLD! If the PBA is so bad, then QUIT and shut the f*ck up. My god the incessant whining is ridiculous!
    I really gotta agree that all this IUPA FOP PBA whatever crap is getting old. If people were really tired of the PBA they would have left years ago. I suspect that these posts are from people associated with IUPA. Either way, if you wanna quit the PBA, then quit and go to IUPA or whoever. These posts are stupid!

Unregistered
    I really gotta agree that all this IUPA FOP PBA whatever crap is getting old. If people were really tired of the PBA they would have left years ago. I suspect that these posts are from people associated with IUPA. Either way, if you wanna quit the PBA, then quit and go to IUPA or whoever. These posts are stupid!
    If you look around other boards on LEO Affairs, you will see the exact same messages. EXACT! They just change the agency name. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!

Unregistered
    Thanks for the encouragement Rod...Now Get To Work!

Unregistered
    Thanks for the encouragement Rod...Now Get To Work!
    Not Do Nothing Rod- just tired of your pathetic whining! JUST QUIT THE PBA ALREADY!

Unregistered
    Not Do Nothing Rod- just tired of your pathetic whining! JUST QUIT THE PBA ALREADY!
    Rod needs to quit is right. He’s a loser above all other losers.

Unregistered
    Rod needs to quit is right. He’s a loser above all other losers.
    and all the "PBA is bad" babies too.

Unregistered
    The PBA business model is antiquated and all about sucking up to the administration and the powers that be. They aren’t fighters. They tell members that everything is management rights and then leave them hanging. PBA was the bomb in the 70s and 80s. Now they just can’t get the job done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast