Our biggest threat is closer than you may think.

Unregistered

Our biggest threat is closer than you may think.

PBA has become a bigger threat to us than any other group/person
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...249432985.html

What is he thinking!
    Wow! What posses Steadmans Stahl to partner up with a state attorney whose objective with this legislation is to incarcerate law enforcement officers? I couldn’t believe what I read. Of course anti police groups want this bill so coos can always be the scape goat. They want to be able to Monday morning quarterback our every move, decision, action, etc.
    A training mandate through legislation is meant to do only one thing. Open law enforcement officers to arrest and law suits.
    What is Steadman thinking? Who is he trying to protect, them or us? Someone seriously needs to handle Stahl. He is making severe blunders that in the end we, and our families, will pay the brunt of his incompetence. My God, has our PBA truly gotten that bad under Stahl?
    Let’s hope the bill doesn’t pass is all I can say because the PBA is willing o fight more for bills that hurt us rather than bills that help us.

As a side note: Steadman has a close relationship with convicted felons and con men. He is also very friendly with cop haters like KFR, the Public Defender, carlos Gimenez, and activists who support defunding the police.

Unregistered
    PBA is a sinking ship for sure. Other departments are slated to leave the PBA and go to FOP or IUPA. PBA new approach of kindler approach is not working and members are getting slammed with PBA doing nothing.
    The county is in the process of going elsewhere. Next time you talk to a Miramar PO ask how they feel about PBA. They hate them.
    They have these unholy relationships with cop haters and they want to fly under the radar. Cops pay the price

Unregistered
    PBA is all messed up. Besides being ineffective they are reckless with dues money. They spend on themselves like they were royalty and we are taxpayers for their lifestyles.
    Then when something goes wrong and it seems to happen regularly with the PBA they blame others.
    And, if that weren’t bad enough they are currently under investigation for leaking attorney/client information to administrations. Yes, they eat out their own members