Sergeant Charlie and his CSI - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I think the Keene’s are responsible for everything...Specifically I think it’s their fault there is too much pollen in the air and it is screwing up my allergies. Dang them!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think the Keene’s are responsible for everything...Specifically I think it’s their fault there is too much pollen in the air and it is screwing up my allergies. Dang them!!!
    I agree they responsible. This thread is so lame just like they are. Why even speak of them

Unregistered
    More importantly, why type on the thread any more. Can someone second my motion to put this topic to rest?

Unregistered
    More importantly, why type on the thread any more. Can someone second my motion to put this topic to rest?
    Second! New topic, please!

Unregistered
    Second! New topic, please!
    Me 3. DEAD as the Keenes marriage. * Sorry couldn't help myself*

Btw She looks happy rested and younger without him.

Stay single Dikc is over rated.

Unregistered
    Amazing some people are able to still testify in court, with all the lies they are tied to. I wonder if the office looked into the Boswell issue as closely as they did the Amin issue, or was it also just a quick jump to a conclusion? Easier to believe a lie that conforms to a quick resolution over discovering the truth.

Unregistered
    Amazing some people are able to still testify in court, with all the lies they are tied to. I wonder if the office looked into the Boswell issue as closely as they did the Amin issue, or was it also just a quick jump to a conclusion? Easier to believe a lie that conforms to a quick resolution over discovering the truth.
    Bro...where you been? That's all they do is cover ups. They only do their job when it benefits them...imagine that!

Now in school resource we are getting a new female corporal ,
    married to a retired colonel, who is on the SAOs Do Not Testify list. How the fuk is she going to sign our CRAs.

They hid her as a detective and corporal in recruitment and screening. After making everyone miserable there they put her at the range...there she managed once again to piss everyone off then was doing some back door shiit with one of her peeps....now we got the POS in SR....WTF.

Can someone please explain how are we supposed to respect someone like her????

HCSI continues to protect AD as she continues to fuk with hcso 's biggest asset.....the deputies.

Unregistered
    Bro...where you been? That's all they do is cover ups. They only do their job when it benefits them...imagine that!

Now in school resource we are getting a new female corporal ,
    married to a retired colonel, who is on the SAOs Do Not Testify list. How the fuk is she going to sign our CRAs.

They hid her as a detective and corporal in recruitment and screening. After making everyone miserable there they put her at the range...there she managed once again to piss everyone off then was doing some back door shiit with one of her peeps....now we got the POS in SR....WTF.

Can someone please explain how are we supposed to respect someone like her????

HCSI continues to protect AD as she continues to fuk with hcso 's biggest asset.....the deputies.
    Well said. Typical HCSO! Well not for us regular deputies. Only for the connected.

Unregistered

Just let it die

Honestly who gives two shits about these three? We know all three are horrible human beings, cheats and liars. They’ve all cheated on each other and their past significant others. I honestly think the people who bring up this topic constantly are people who did or wanted to sleep with MD. It aint like your missing out on anything. Give it up. Let the topic die already.

Unregistered
    Honestly who gives two shits about these three? We know all three are horrible human beings, cheats and liars. They’ve all cheated on each other and their past significant others. I honestly think the people who bring up this topic constantly are people who did or wanted to sleep with MD. It aint like your missing out on anything. Give it up. Let the topic die already.

I agree w/ya! We are all good people! Who cares what all of us do in our personal lives, it’s nobody’s business. We all do what is right for our job! Just worry about yourself, enjoy your life and do a great job! Life is short, unpredictable so enjoy every second of it!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast