Sergeant Charlie and his CSI - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I guess you believe in and eye for an eye? A well-known and respected leader in the agency taught me, and others, to take the highroad. Maybe you should consider his suggestion?
    If you ever worked with those two you would know this does not apply to them.

BTW I am a conservative; therefore I live by the OLD Testament. Eye for and Eye a Tooth for a Teeth. Treat others as you wish to be treated. Expect from others what you put out.

Those two have received back the same exact thing they have put out throughout the years. SO FUKC THEM!

Unregistered
    So if YOU are treating them in this manner, can I assume they treated YOU in some manner that upset YOU? Why don’t YOU explain matters so that we can all understand YOUR anger and aren’t just some annoying little whimpering *****? Man up and tell us why you are acting like a child and are embarrassing our agency with such pathetic childish behavior.

Unregistered
    So if YOU are treating them in this manner, can I assume they treated YOU in some manner that upset YOU? Why don’t YOU explain matters so that we can all understand YOUR anger and aren’t just some annoying little whimpering *****? Man up and tell us why you are acting like a child and are embarrassing our agency with such pathetic childish behavior.
    Oh stop it. The only ones that act like a spoil brats are the Keenes.

I am not the original poster but it is obvious that you are the ex ms.wanna be charlie Keene.

I myself heard you speak ill will about others with you not knowing all the information. Your gossip is as incomplete as your investigation.

Btw. You look alot happier after your divorce. Havent been around you in awhile, perhaps the divorce will help you be less gossipy.

Best of luck to you.

Unregistered
    Soooooo you are calling them “gossipers” as YOU cowardly gossip about them and everyone else on this site that is pretty much gossip based? Now that’s funny.

Unregistered
    “Harassing”? No,get your facts straight. They have been a steady couple since he got divorced last year. He was with Monica when it happened so stop making it into something it’s not.
    How old is he and how old is she?

Unregistered
    If she is 18 years of age, what business is it if yours?

Unregistered
    Soooooo you are calling them “gossipers” as YOU cowardly gossip about them and everyone else on this site that is pretty much gossip based? Now that’s funny.
    Just like you are! So STFU with BS right there. Everyone KNOWS, even they KNOW, they are full of GOSSIP.

Ex Mrs Keene move on. He don't want you and WE don't want your opinion about your expensive Rack shoes and that you think you are not a gossiper.

Unregistered
    And you are as big of a gossip talking badly about them on this site, and probably in person to others. Wanna know the difference? Your identity is unknown while you hide anonymously on this site. Yet you degrade the Keene’s by name for not only what they do, for what they say. And oh by the way, I am not Either Keene as was suggested by a poster, may have been your accusation, nice try but the assumption was wrong.

Unregistered
    And you are as big of a gossip talking badly about them on this site, and probably in person to others. Wanna know the difference? Your identity is unknown while you hide anonymously on this site. Yet you degrade the Keene’s by name for not only what they do, for what they say. And oh by the way, I am not Either Keene as was suggested by a poster, may have been your accusation, nice try but the assumption was wrong.
    Says the poster with the No balls to identify thyself. Lol...

The Keenes have been spoken about for many years for a reason. Read the previous posts to understand why they are so badly loved.

They are both 2 faced hypocrites that pretend to like Chad and behind his back they dog shyt him.

Go defend a true victim. The Keenes are not it.

Unregistered
    The guys without the balls isn’t bad mouthing people on this site so what does my identity have to do with it. You are obsessed with the Keene’s and obviously have an ax to grind with them for some reason. It is pretty childish for you to go on and on and on about them. Why don’t you file a complaint if you have one or speak to the face to face and seek a resolution. That’s how adults do it. Maybe you are worried about how they will respond???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast