Sergeant Charlie and his CSI - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    You are talking to the wrong group here. The few who make all the posts do nothing more then spew hate and spread rumors about people or things they know nothing about. You would think with as many people that get on this site there would be a few nice things to say about people or the agency but they don’t. Why can’t we promote a businesses in the area or how we can help each other for those of us who have side businesses? There are a lot of deputies who have businesses they would like to make others aware of, but this is not the platform for that because the hate outside of law enforcement isn’t enough, more is intentionally churned up from the inside. It’s really sad. This site is nothing more than a place for grown adult nameless cowards to hide behind a keyboard and talk crap about someone they don’t have the balls to say anything to their face. You would think/hope with as much bad press as LEO’s get, people doing this very job would possess better character towards each other...but I guess not. They seek pleasure through bashing others. It speaks volumes of the kind of person they are since they are so obsessed with what they think goes on in everyone else’s life. My line of thought is unless you’re paying my bills, I don’t give a crap what you do as long as it doesn’t affect me.

QUOTE=Unregistered;3285660]I agree w/ya! We are all good people! Who cares what all of us do in our personal lives, it’s nobody’s business. We all do what is right for our job! Just worry about yourself, enjoy your life and do a great job! Life is short, unpredictable so enjoy every second of it![/QUOTE]

Unregistered
    Does that mean you forgive him? Again? Because he pays your bills with money he earns from a side job conducted during hours he is on county time?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234