Where do you go for a 2 week law enforcement certification class?

Unregistered

Where do you go for a 2 week law enforcement certification class?

I happened to see in passing, the new courthouse services LT.* Didn't he used to work for US Marshalls?* I happen to know that Florida and many other states do not consider Marshalls law enforcement. That is why they have to work closely with other local agencies to take people into custody.** Other local agencies have to do the arresting and charges then paperwork to transfer to Marshalls.* How is It that he gets to come in as a LT.* and has not done two years on road by SRSO policy??* Isn't it in SRSO contract with county that the Judges are supposed to be guarded/covered by law enforcement with arrest powers and etc.* He hasn't even gone through LEO acadamy through George Stone or anywhere else.* How is It he got a job that hasn't even been posted?* Sounds like someone needs to read their own policies and contracts before giving a friend/BJ mini me a job.*

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I happened to see in passing, the new courthouse services LT.* Didn't he used to work for US Marshalls?* I happen to know that Florida and many other states do not consider Marshalls law enforcement. That is why they have to work closely with other local agencies to take people into custody.** Other local agencies have to do the arresting and charges then paperwork to transfer to Marshalls.* How is It that he gets to come in as a LT.* and has not done two years on road by SRSO policy??* Isn't it in SRSO contract with county that the Judges are supposed to be guarded/covered by law enforcement with arrest powers and etc.* He hasn't even gone through LEO acadamy through George Stone or anywhere else.* How is It he got a job that hasn't even been posted?* Sounds like someone needs to read their own policies and contracts before giving a friend/BJ mini me a job.*
    Ask HR how.