Unregistered

Captains List

Congratulations to all who made it.

Unregistered
    Congratulations to all.

Unregistered
    Congratulations to all

Unregistered
    It was horrible like the other tests, but I will make it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It was horrible like the other tests, but I will make it.
    You’re all a bunch of losers and you and this failed department deserve one another.

Unregistered
    You’re all a bunch of losers and you and this failed department deserve one another.
    Tell us how you REALLY feel

Unregistered
    Tell us how you REALLY feel
    Hmm.. how do I really feeeels? This captain’s test BS is just a bunch of backstabbing Lts sucking their way closer to the top to further cement and establish their place in their our incredibly top-heavy joke of a department. It is almost like the band playing while the Titanic sinks, while the last guy on deck leaves with the silverware stuffed in his pockets. These are non-bargaining unit members whose sole job it is to fuq you six ways from Sunday whenever it suits them.
    And trust me they have experience, since as an Lt that’s the job, throwing dirt over the careers of officers who no longer are in the right circle of friends or family. Or heaven forbid, ones who made one mistake that’s gonna send them to the unemployment line. They should have a notch on their badges for every officer they’ve screwed over so they can show their massas what a good house slave they can be. Don’t talk to me about majors and captains or any of these other dancing pea****s. They don’t do a damn thing all day except of think of cool new ways to add another fifty pounds to your rucksack. They can all choke on it. And man, do they know how to talk shit, since it’s what they do all day while you get sent to a call. Clowns.

Unregistered
    Hmm.. how do I really feeeels? This captain’s test BS is just a bunch of backstabbing Lts sucking their way closer to the top to further cement and establish their place in their our incredibly top-heavy joke of a department. It is almost like the band playing while the Titanic sinks, while the last guy on deck leaves with the silverware stuffed in his pockets. These are non-bargaining unit members whose sole job it is to fuq you six ways from Sunday whenever it suits them.
    And trust me they have experience, since as an Lt that’s the job, throwing dirt over the careers of officers who no longer are in the right circle of friends or family. Or heaven forbid, ones who made one mistake that’s gonna send them to the unemployment line. They should have a notch on their badges for every officer they’ve screwed over so they can show their massas what a good house slave they can be. Don’t talk to me about majors and captains or any of these other dancing pea****s. They don’t do a damn thing all day except of think of cool new ways to add another fifty pounds to your rucksack. They can all choke on it. And man, do they know how to talk shit, since it’s what they do all day while you get sent to a call. Clowns.
    Show us on the doll where the Captain or Major touched you........

Unregistered
    Jenkins will be Captain and well deserved to the PBA cool brotha’ with swag he slayed that test just like he be slaying hoes with Ole’ Stahl by the dumpster behind Sam’s Hideaway on south Krome Ave

Unregistered
    Show us on the doll where the Captain or Major touched you........
    Aint nobody touched me nowheres. These shiny gold badges don’t have the balls to touch me. Although I’ve heard more than one story of these assholezz putting their hands on and roughing up an officer.
    I guess they wanted to “teach them a lesson.”
    Boy, I wish it were me. They’d need some dental work.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast