Today was Jorge Colina last day! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She has been his puppet from the start, he tells her what to say and when to say it. She is also Ortiz's 411 so she is good until retirement.
    When is that Peggy going to retired

Unregistered
    You mean 🐷 Piggy... not Peggy

Unregistered
    Hey fat ass kenya.. don't you have any morals? Or is constantly sleeping yourself to stay out of patrol a lifetime achievement? Because lord knows you will never get promoted you old over make_up bag. Ne a police officer and stop being and overpaid pig that a civilian can do and much better. Ms uhhhhhhhh....m uhhhhhh.. uhhhh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She has been his puppet from the start, he tells her what to say and when to say it. She is also Ortiz's 411 so she is good until retirement.
    I figured she was a snake. She is so phony.

Unregistered
    Damn, some of you are a trip. You wait till one leaves before talking sh!t, about them. Especially, the ones posting about Ortiz. Now your little church mice. Why do you care what another does, if it doesn't directly effect you? Is it because of public opinion? News flash, the public doesn't give 2-sh!ts about any of us. Were to be scene not heard from. Do your 10, CYA, go home and forget this place till next rollcall. Worry about another, that you can't do anything about, Isn't worth the headaches. The city and department, doesn't get that the next time Ortiz's goes postal, they will be on the hook for a lot $$$$. Your choice, if you want to jump on his band wagon and ride the ride or not. I've know Ortiz's and crew a while now and I learned pretty quick, to stay away at all cost. Which I'm sure they are happy about too

Unregistered
    Colina could not handle the responsibilities, he had a 5 year contract. He wasn't mentally strong like Timoney.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12