Ride it out or say goodbye - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It seems you cannot be bumped down to a rank you never held. For those that were hired as LT and captain it could mean you are soon to be part of history. For those that worked their way up, there may be options. Every thing is a guess at this point since nothing official is being passed out.
    You need to read DMS rules and you will know that’s not true. If you are reclassified into a position that you have never done before then you will be placed on a 1 year probation as with any new positions in CS. If you have previously been an IS2 then no issues. The only LT I can remember is the new one in Orlando who will miss probation

Unregistered
    You need to read DMS rules and you will know that’s not true. If you are reclassified into a position that you have never done before then you will be placed on a 1 year probation as with any new positions in CS. If you have previously been an IS2 then no issues. The only LT I can remember is the new one in Orlando who will miss probation
    Your administration knows exactly what they are going to do. They already have a plan in place. To anyone returning to probationary status, especially those losing LEO protection, good luck. Your administration will seek out your professional demise.

Unregistered
    Your administration knows exactly what they are going to do. They already have a plan in place. To anyone returning to probationary status, especially those losing LEO protection, good luck. Your administration will seek out your professional demise.
    So what’s the latest outlook for us? The more I hear the worse it seems to get.

Unregistered
    It sounds like you already know what we already know.

Unregistered
    I would say ask MG where the IPads are but she got walked out

Unregistered
    Ask Melissa. She will soon be your boss and mentor.

Unregistered
    Ask Melissa. She will soon be your boss and mentor.
    We heard her background is a real treat who did she know?

Unregistered
    We were told sick leave, was she fired????? And why???

Unregistered

הַמּוֹסָד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים

We were told sick leave, was she fired????? And why???
    Shalom for it was rumored that she was disliked by Belial. It is said that once Belial marks you for unemployment there is nothing that one can do to escape his wrath. The Pesach appears to have commenced and Belial is running wild. Will you be the next? L'hitraot
    The Mensch

Unregistered
    I’m glad she’s gone she had an attitude on her as if she was better than everyone else

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast